What do you guys think of plat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Plat are releasing a new update, with faceit AC support, for only $15 a month but with limited slots available, what do you guys think of plat, any past exp??

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Lmao, I remember their coder saying he's not gonna waste his time. Now they're releasing for $15? Copy pasted bypass from Tristian, probably, I'ma sit back and watch a repeat of LM happen to Plat; although the more releasing gives us a wider chance of releasing under the radar :^)

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Plat are releasing a new update, with faceit AC support, for only $15 a month but with limited slots available, what do you guys think of plat, any past exp??
any proof? cuz i cant see shiiit on their site

rover200vi

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well there has not been a slot open in forever so I don't know if u will be able to get it.

knox.ini

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Did you see what happened with LM ? just sit back and wait. I can guarantee to you that, the same thing will happen with plat.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Do you know that moment you realize that someone is trying too hard to catch atention when they release stuff like that. I mean, ppl have their choices, but boy how wrong they are to compare this garbage called Platinum to LC.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Scam and road to lost your account on 2 years :D They must be really depserate to get access for proof with so low price and public realise.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
any proof? cuz i cant see shiiit on their site
heard it from my friend, they're apparently releasing a skin changer alongside, so I just took his word for it. Only thing I could find was this: if you look under "Things that are coming soon" you can see they have "Full Faceit support (mostly done but we didn't have enough time to test)".
Lmao, I remember their coder saying he's not gonna waste his time. Now they're releasing for $15? Copy pasted bypass from Tristian, probably, I'ma sit back and watch a repeat of LM happen to Plat; although the more releasing gives us a wider chance of releasing under the radar :^)
I have heard good things about it, their last detection was in sep 2015.

Reactions: 1 user

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
let them release they have costumers we do i hope they release it and after that will see. nothing to change here. this cheat that you are getting here is number 1 in security proven more than once.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They can't even use psilent on FaceIT so they'd literally be using their Chams and other ESP which they'd then need to make screenshot cleaners for, skinchanger wouldn't work at all through screenshots being taken and demo-reviews. Something doesn't seem right if any of it is true.

Joao Pacheco

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They can't even use psilent on FaceIT so they'd literally be using their Chams and other ESP which they'd then need to make screenshot cleaners for, skinchanger wouldn't work at all through screenshots being taken and demo-reviews. Something doesn't seem right if any of it is true.
hold on a sec....
Im a bit apart of this.....
What u are saying is that plat releised Faceit AC "bypass"?
No way.... :seriously:

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hold on a sec....
Im a bit apart of this.....
What u are saying is that plat releised Faceit AC "bypass"?
No way.... :seriously:
That's what this topic was all about, read it?

Oktamer

DMG
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
15 $ is really cheap for something like this

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
15 $ is really cheap for something like this
$15 is cheap to potentially get your ass handed to you by OW or VAC, pSilent in 2017 is just retarded and showcases laziness, all their shit like chams, bomb timer and so forth are literally public UC/MPGH code. I bet the source is just full of random junkcode to throw off signature scans. I don't trust that shit for the life of me, and I was actually ready to buy it before LC..

Status
Not open for further replies.