What do you guys think about the new trade rules ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomisk

DMG
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well,as almost everyone knows,valve made new update notes,which is about the new trading rules.
You basically get 7 days cooldown,when you trade your skin/item.
For me personally it's pretty annoying,when you want to trade your skin and you get 7d cooldown.
Well I think there's a bit of a percent,that valve will revert it,because they even added their email in the patch notes. They never did this in any patch ( I think). And I'm pretty sure they got a lot of negative feedbacks about this whole thing.
Anyways. Do you guys think,that valve will get some reaction to this and revert the old trading rules or will they leave it like that ?

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well,as almost everyone knows,valve made new update notes,which is about the new trading rules.
You basically get 7 days cooldown,when you trade your skin/item.
For me personally it's pretty annoying,when you want to trade your skin and you get 7d cooldown.
Well I think there's a bit of a percent,that valve will revert it,because they even added their email in the patch notes. They never did this in any patch ( I think). And I'm pretty sure they got a lot of negative feedbacks about this whole thing.
Anyways. Do you guys think,that valve will get some reaction to this and revert the old trading rules or will they leave it like that ?
They care only about ez money :D

Reactions: 1 user

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Honestly, it's shit.
RIP gambling and OP-skins like sites.

amnez1k

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
shitty update
they should improve the mm ac and other stuff
and they update the trades.. :lol:

Thomisk

DMG
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They care only about ez money :D
Yeah and here we go. That's a bit of a good way to make money. Lmao just f*ckin' shutdown almost every skin sites and gamble sites just to force people to buy from steam market or to open cases ingame. GG Valve. Not enough money,I guess.
Honestly, it's shit.
RIP gambling and OP-skins like sites.
Yeah. Lmao ''antiscam trade rules''
shitty update
they should improve the mm ac and other stuff
and they update the trades.. :lol:
Valve kinda doesn't care about the game but only for their money

yebicboi

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
skins basically run the game by themselves... its stupid, but I think it is to force players to buy from steam market rather than OPskins and such websites.... They will lose a lot of cash. hoping they reconsider soon

Reaction score
Swag Level :
The so called "Anti-Scam-Rule" is like everything else VALVE does - Absolutely bullsh*.
It´s not helping anyone. It won´t change anything regarding scam.
It´s just a good way to make more money actually. Just the market hype brought them
a hole load of money, just from the taxes and fees.

It´s VALVE - I did not expect much.

leonard9712

Silver Elite Master
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Valve has been like this since half life 2 and steam. Maximizing profits with zero effort. Props for them though they are getting filthy rich through cs without doing much and same with steam except for the occasional summer sale

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For me, the biggest downside to the update is that we can’t store skins inside our vault accounts.

Used to be able to just trade my skins to a clean account whenever I finished playing with LC, now I can’t BibleThump
RIP closet cheating with skins

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Valve need money from keys what user buying to open boxes so for them its really favorable to eliminate all gambles sites and others.

Thomisk

DMG
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For me, the biggest downside to the update is that we can’t store skins inside our vault accounts.

Used to be able to just trade my skins to a clean account whenever I finished playing with LC, now I can’t BibleThump
RIP closet cheating with skins
That's basically what I wanted to do. Lmao I just bought a damn sim card that I was waiting for a long time.. Because of Czech Post Office is so slow and they can't deliver it in specific time,or with a day delay. Anyways,that got me hard. I wanted to look more legit when cheating with a ton of expensive skins though. Now i can't do that. Just wanted to trade off my skins to OPskins Inventory or my second account after every end of the game. Hope they'll get some IQ to revert it to as it was before..
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Valve need money from keys what user buying to open boxes so for them its really favorable to eliminate all gambles sites and others.
Money, money, money.
Must be funny.
In the rich man's world.
Well,that's all i gotta say to this topic.

Reflex

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Probably one of the biggest shit update of CSGO :oops:

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Risky for me. What if a guy scammed you and changed his mind. You can’t get it back too soon haha

jonasuouo

Silver Elite Master
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not a gambler myself, but cannot transfer my skins after games to opskins anymore incase of vac while I am asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Now you can't deposit valuable skins after one day of playing with cheats so you can be safe.... :/

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oh well, I was kinda addicted to betting so I can say it's bad but good at the same time.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oh well, I was kinda addicted to betting so I can say it's bad but good at the same time.
Would the gambling sites be affected as much as Trading sites though?
Most gambling sites have their own “currency”, so I assume you can still play as per usual.

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
They are effectively useless and only made to stop Skintrade/Skingamble/Skin-Selling Sites.
I was actually scammed due to a sort of virus, that chancelled the tradeoffer the moment I made it, and replaced it with a fake one. It was just so fast, you would never expect it.
Afterwards I had some email exchange with valve and they kept stating that they cant do it since it would mean duplicating items. I mean wtf? my skins + about thousand other knives/keys/skins are on that tradebanned bot, but they cant to anything. That proved everything to me and this also made me invest my cs time purely towards LC. Even got myself some new steam/faceit accs without ac. Fuck valve, I will be the thorn in their sides, till its my time to move on from this game. /rant off

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Winning and losing? Kappa

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk Pro

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Would the gambling sites be affected as much as Trading sites though?
Most gambling sites have their own “currency”, so I assume you can still play as per usual.
Yeap, but I was the kind of gambler who enjoyed depositing my own skins into a coinflip, never was fond of roulletes or jackpots.

Winning and losing? Kappa
I can say that I won A LOT, well, you remember right, I was kinda lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.