What cheat i need to buy?

zYamamoto

League Player
Apr 27, 2016
Hello,

i want to join this community but my english is very bad so i need to ask here what csgo cheat i need to buy (I want everything like in the "demo" videos and im playing only matchmaking and casual, no faceit/esl or something like that) can you tell me what i have to buy?

Edit: Already got my answer... but now i have a new question... i want to buy with paysafecard... but there is no option in paymentwall for paysafecard why?

Last edited:
Hello,

i want to join this community but my english is very bad so i need to ask here what csgo cheat i need to buy (I want everything like in the "demo" videos and im playing only matchmaking and casual, no faceit/esl or something like that) can you tell me what i have to buy?

Edit: Already got my answer... but now i have a new question... i want to buy with paysafecard... but there is no option in paymentwall for paysafecard why?
If u will no play any leagues - u can buy Multi Non League version.

Hello,

PSC payments currently disabled ask staff for more info.