Welcome to the zoo niggas

Giraffe1337

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
FaTaN, Tox! Duh hello.. We meet once again, the time has come where this Giraffe once again must join the pack.

But first i need to have some information about this zoo, since it been a while.

1.) This Giraffe have some massive balls and he needs to cheat at lan, but the haters knows Giraffe dislike losing so they will be watchin me, uber silent load please?!
2.) The Giraffe is on point but he needs some Kqly lookin skills, and the best money can buy is LC, but is the aimbot still mouse movement or view angle?
3.) If this Giraffe is gonna do something he's gonna go all the way, ill be making the most stronk config you have ever seen, so ill be needing something to hide it! Fixed psilent please? Jokes aside.. Ill need a stronk config but useable at lan, shit is doable?!

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
FaTaN, Tox! Duh hello.. We meet once again, the time has come where this Giraffe once again must join the pack.

But first i need to have some information about this zoo, since it been a while.

1.) This Giraffe have some massive balls and he needs to cheat at lan, but the haters knows Giraffe dislike losing so they will be watchin me, uber silent load please?!
2.) The Giraffe is on point but he needs some Kqly lookin skills, and the best money can buy is LC, but is the aimbot still mouse movement or view angle?
3.) If this Giraffe is gonna do something he's gonna go all the way, ill be making the most stronk config you have ever seen, so ill be needing something to hide it! Fixed psilent please? Jokes aside.. Ill need a stronk config but useable at lan, shit is doable?!
PM @Jimster480 about your custom UB3R private build. Make sure to have good amount pesos.

Giraffe1337

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PM @Jimster480 about your custom UB3R private build. Make sure to have good amount pesos.

Nigga i aint lookin for private build, get ya ass on steam and ill explain :-D
I need to know if the league version has silent load.
And i were wondering if the aimbot is writing angles or moves the mouse cursor, like it did in the past.
And my last question were if you could have very stronk settings at lan without lookin like a hacker :-D

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Yes it has silent load.
Yes it still uses mouse movement.

Last edited:

Giraffe1337

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damn it, i remember you had to disable raw input and it crashes in fullscreen and shit:-(

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damn it, i remember you had to disable raw input and it crashes in fullscreen and shit:-(
It doesn't crash in fullscreen, you can't alt+tab however.
Viewangle aimbots are just terrible, and i don't see how disabling rawinput does anything if you've configured windows mouse settings correctly.

Giraffe1337

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It doesn't crash in fullscreen, you can't alt+tab however.
Viewangle aimbots are just terrible, and i don't see how disabling rawinput does anything if you've configured windows mouse settings correctly.
What happens if you alt tab?
Also does it happen even if you disable all visuals?
Can the menu be "removed" or unbound? Maybe made 100% transparent?
So that just in case somebody gones nuts on My keyboard the menu wont open.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What happens if you alt tab?
Also does it happen even if you disable all visuals?
Can the menu be "removed" or unbound? Maybe made 100% transparent?
So that just in case somebody gones nuts on My keyboard the menu wont open.
If you alt+tab the game will blackscreen, there's workarounds to fix this error in the VIP Section tho, like -nod3dex in launch options.

Menukey=0x00 Will disable the menu.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Also disp = -1 will disable the menu.