We Need Demos Again!

NiikisNiik

Silver Elite Master
Jul 10, 2015
Hey all Niik here and its that time again where I go around and collect your demos to be shown off in the next League Cheats video! This time around we would prefer all demos and clips from everyone participation in the beta 3.0! (.dem files only) But if youre not participating in the beta we would still love to get demos from you!

FAQ
Q: What kind of clips are you looking for?
A: As said above Beta 3.0 participants clips are preferred but accepting all as well as clips using a legit setting on LeagueCheats. As long as it looks legit i want to edit it!

Q: What if I don't want people to know who i am?
A: All Names are changed in the demos to "LeagueCheats 2.5" and kept private. No one will ever know it was you!

Q: How many demos do you need?
A: I can never have enough keep sending them so i can keep editing them!

Q: How do i send them?
A: Download the .dem file from csgos match browser. Uploading them to mediafire or mega.nz and send them to me in DM if you could leave a description of when and what the clip is that would be great!

Well how we finna contribute when we haven't gotten our builds yet xD. Guessing this is for later when we actually recieve them lol.

Give me few hours and i will send you tons of demos :D I just download demo menager to make it faster :)

proxy.php

i got one super legit nikki

Will do my best to get something nice tonight. Something special you looking for? What wepon, etc?

Do you accept semi-rage demos? Yeah, semi-rage. I was with 5 fov on deagle and sniper, playing agaisnt Skeet users. I obviously won and still no OW. Spectator said I was legit

Do you accept semi-rage demos? Yeah, semi-rage. I was with 5 fov on deagle and sniper, playing agaisnt Skeet users. I obviously won and still no OW. Spectator said I was legit
FAQ
A: As said above Beta 3.0 participants clips are preferred but accepting all as well as clips using a legit setting on LeagueCheats. As long as it looks legit i want to edit it!

FAQ

Didnt read that, but it really looks legit because I am not idiot to look through walls and lc aimbot doesnt lock at all xD

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Didnt read that, but it really looks legit because I am not idiot to look through walls and lc aimbot doesnt lock at all xD

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
No wait just send all bro :D but he is not responding on PM idk why :(