Owekeyn

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey so I wanna buy the cheat but I don't understand the password and username thing, should I enter my forum account or just type in a username and password in that case for what, thanks for the help.

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Du skriver in ditt användarnamn och lösenordet som du vill ha till fusket du kan använda samma användarnamn som du har till forumet men använd ett annat lösenord säkrare så :D

Owekeyn

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ok Schoultz
Du skriver in ditt användarnamn och lösenordet som du vill ha till fusket du kan använda samma användarnamn som du har till forumet men använd ett annat lösenord säkrare så :D
Ok ty one more question should I write it like this USERNAME - PASSWORD

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

lorena69

Reaction score
Swag Level :
helou i registred on this web and when i buy a lc i put a another username and password.... how i go received the activation email if i have another login username and password on this page?

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
helou i registred on this web and when i buy a lc i put a another username and password.... how i go received the activation email if i have another login username and password on this page?
First you have to wait for setup email.and later you will be able to link your account with username&password you provided us when you were buying cheat.

Regards, ToX