Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Dont you guys think that Valve has engineers smarter than @Jimster480 or even any coder?

If Valve would want to take actions against Cheats coders and I mean public Cheats they would have banned almost all csgo community I know nobody that doesnt cheat.

@Jimster480 is the best coder I know of but still he is no damage to them in fact he is a partner for them as he gets accounts banned and people will rebuy and so on.

Will a day come when CSGO will ban all the cheat providers ?

@Jimster480 can you also please explain if that is possible that they overpower coders ?

BTW: how is your family been long time hope all is fine and watch out from any storms this year.

Look at FACEIT ESEA etc you can hack with public hacks you will get banned I think Valve can do the same for steam but its not profitable and the costs to maintain it are i guess higher than the income maybe.

Reactions: 1 user

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If they increase anti cheat = higher pc performance = potato pc user will suffer.

That is why leagues where approved by valve to use their api or sort, so they can focus on these high tier players. There is a reason why valve did not place tournaments inside cs:go. Just plain straight up competitive.

That is just my opinion.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Dont you guys think that Valve has engineers smarter than @Jimster480 or even any coder?

If Valve would want to take actions against Cheats coders and I mean public Cheats they would have banned almost all csgo community I know nobody that doesnt cheat.

@Jimster480 is the best coder I know of but still he is no damage to them in fact he is a partner for them as he gets accounts banned and people will rebuy and so on.

Will a day come when CSGO will ban all the cheat providers ?

@Jimster480 can you also please explain if that is possible that they overpower coders ?

BTW: how is your family been long time hope all is fine and watch out from any storms this year.

Look at FACEIT ESEA etc you can hack with public hacks you will get banned I think Valve can do the same for steam but its not profitable and the costs to maintain it are i guess higher than the income maybe.
That’s a really good point tbh, and I don’t think people should brush it aside this easily.

It all comes down to whether or not it’s profitable for Valve.
Valve’s a multi billion firm. It doesn’t give a single shit about whether or not their users are really happy (eg. Cheater free), all they care about is profit maximising.
So far it’s been seen that: As cheaters get banned, they buy a new account. Rinse and repeat, valve gains profit from sales.

Perhaps (this is just my opinion) due to the emergence of Battle Royale games, CSGO’s playercount took a huge hit, and caused Valve’s revenue from CS to fall.
It’s not just from sales of CS copies too. You can see on Twitch that CS is hovering at 10k (without tournaments), whilst before it was at 30-40k easily.

Therefore the devs decided to start thinking of ways to satisfy players and get them to return. Things like: updating maps, panorama ui, better anticheat.
And hence VACnet was pushed out, to make players feel like the devs are caring.

However, I believe that CS won’t die, it’s such a simple but brilliant concept of an FPS, people will still be playing (perhaps variations) of it years later.

So to conclude, Valve be spending so much time/effort/money on targeting all the cheat providers. Just ban some rage hackers, keep the community happy, and relax.

~ feel free to point out any mistake or misconception I wrote ^^

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That’s a really good point tbh, and I don’t think people should brush it aside this easily.

It all comes down to whether or not it’s profitable for Valve.
Valve’s a multi billion firm. It doesn’t give a single shit about whether or not their users are really happy (eg. Cheater free), all they care about is profit maximising.
So far it’s been seen that: As cheaters get banned, they buy a new account. Rinse and repeat, valve gains profit from sales.

Perhaps (this is just my opinion) due to the emergence of Battle Royale games, CSGO’s playercount took a huge hit, and caused Valve’s revenue from CS to fall.
It’s not just from sales of CS copies too. You can see on Twitch that CS is hovering at 10k (without tournaments), whilst before it was at 30-40k easily.

Therefore the devs decided to start thinking of ways to satisfy players and get them to return. Things like: updating maps, panorama ui, better anticheat.
And hence VACnet was pushed out, to make players feel like the devs are caring.

However, I believe that CS won’t die, it’s such a simple but brilliant concept of an FPS, people will still be playing (perhaps variations) of it years later.

So to conclude, Valve be spending so much time/effort/money on targeting all the cheat providers. Just ban some rage hackers, keep the community happy, and relax.

~ feel free to point out any mistake or misconception I wrote ^^
When I started playing pubg, I always miss CS:GO. I do not know why. It's too simple and fun.

Zoichooey

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
When I started playing pubg, I always miss CS:GO. I do not know why. It's too simple and fun.
The desynch and FPS helps you a lot with that. PUBG is terrible optimized

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well yes I love CSGO i tried to play now without cheats and i said to myself may GOD bless Jimmy. Lol

PUGB is a great game but also there without knowing where you are being killed from i still think it sucks because the map is huge and you get kill or fired at and nothing is visible. so i played that game but also with cheats although expensive so i quit

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The desynch and FPS helps you a lot with that. PUBG is terrible optimized
I know right!

Well yes I love CSGO i tried to play now without cheats and i said to myself may GOD bless Jimmy. Lol

PUGB is a great game but also there without knowing where you are being killed from i still think it sucks because the map is huge and you get kill or fired at and nothing is visible. so i played that game but also with cheats although expensive so i quit
Still happy to see you around though!

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know right!

Still happy to see you around though!
Hehehe Thanks bro Its summer and work and everything bro but i am here i read everything even if i dont interfere.
The problem is I dont see any need for me to reply because a lot of ppl know everything already and the ones who dont they are not worth helping because they dont READ. :p

If you type anything anything in the search bar you will find results its like fcking GOOGLE the only thing you cant find is if maybe maybe what happens in BERMUDA triangle other than that all is there

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hehehe Thanks bro Its summer and work and everything bro but i am here i read everything even if i dont interfere.
The problem is I dont see any need for me to reply because a lot of ppl know everything already and the ones who dont they are not worth helping because they dont READ. :p

If you type anything anything in the search bar you will find results its like fcking GOOGLE the only thing you cant find is if maybe maybe what happens in BERMUDA triangle other than that all is there
True, some are just lazy XD

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ge and you get kill or fired at and nothing is visible. so i played that game but also with cheats although expensive so i quit
Ou, private PUBG cheat?
Is it invite only?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)interested
~

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ou, private PUBG cheat?
Is it invite only?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)interested
~
No public's but not cheap and safe 100% plus trustable but as I said not cheap great cheats
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
True, some are just lazy XD
Well if they are lazy I have no time to spend on them. If someone comes and says ow look I have problem and tried everything than ok it opens my eyes but it won't happen .cuz if you try everything it will work in the end or you fucked up bad lol

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No public's but not cheap and safe 100% plus trustable but as I said not cheap great cheats
I’ve been scouting for PUBG cheats, but no idea where to even go looking.
Most “semi privates” are going for something stupid like $200 monthly...

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No that's cheap and nothing private it's public anyone can buy it but I don't remember they have monthly or the reselley. Only has daily or weekly keys. And I don't know the main source I do actulaac when I get on my PC I'll link you one which is safe and monthly and cheap too. But Chinese

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No that's cheap and nothing private it's public anyone can buy it but I don't remember they have monthly or the reselley. Only has daily or weekly keys. And I don't know the main source I do actulaac when I get on my PC I'll link you one which is safe and monthly and cheap too. But Chinese
Thanks mate, would love a link to check out later ^^

That being said, if it’s Chinese, 99% you’ll get banned on 2 weeks :/

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks mate, would love a link to check out later ^^

That being said, if it’s Chinese, 99% you’ll get banned on 2 weeks :/
I have been using it for more than 4 months now or more even no ban nothing always and update almost everyday.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I have been using it for more than 4 months now or more even no ban nothing always and update almost everyday.
Oh man, stop teasing haha.

PM me when you’re able to <3

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Jimster is one of the best coders what i ever seen in my live, but Valve as we know after huge wave of bans have really good coders too. All in all Jimster can bypass all what he want, but Valve can hit all cheat providers too. This is like a war and the smartest guys will survive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.