Valorant Cheats

Solution
Universal cheat will hopefully support it in some fashion. That is the goal of it being universal after all.
However no game specific features will be made, it will be esp box / x / distance (maybe), Aimbot, Chams / walls, maybe a trigger in the future.
Cheat will run on configs made for any game and anyone can make the configs in "config mode".
It will be pure direct x.
Hmm would be nice he would make one. Valorant cheats are so expensive still people buys it. I just dont wanna pay those cheats since i dont trust them. Im sure alot of people will get it for legit settings.

Never know if enough people keep asking about it he might make another post to get number to make it worth his time to make it otherwise it’s just not worth coming a cheat for a new game that only 3 people will use

Never know if enough people keep asking about it he might make another post to get number to make it worth his time to make it otherwise it’s just not worth coming a cheat for a new game that only 3 people will use

Can they just advertise it to some people? I joined a discord with a legit cheat for valorant with less than 50 members before and now over 100 people. He offers 1day, 30days, lifetime. His cheat is like first time i encountered, his cheat runs thru a different steam game and just change crashheader.dll stuff. Its still undetected unless u got a manual ban. Only aimbot and aim assist just like the cheats here with legit settings.

I think if jims gonna make one people might try valorant cheat get like a day pass then go from there. Im sure i can invite people too if it comes to that. Been with jims since the ov1 irc lol

If you got people who want it then get them here to sign up and make a thread about it if enough people say they will put down the money I’m sure he will do it. I think there is a still a thread open about it he wanted like 25 or 50 people to put down $250 to start it and they just didn’t reach the numbers

Reactions: Roxx
I found the old post he wants 30-50 people to chip in 250 minimum 30 once we have the numbers he will get payment from everyone that will include first month of cheat once ready

Universal cheat will hopefully support it in some fashion. That is the goal of it being universal after all.
However no game specific features will be made, it will be esp box / x / distance (maybe), Aimbot, Chams / walls, maybe a trigger in the future.
Cheat will run on configs made for any game and anyone can make the configs in "config mode".
It will be pure direct x.

Reactions: Roxx and spy0x
Solution
Very good to hear. I asked them to come but like how private this forum is, its hard to convince them since they havent heard this website or about Jimster. Most of those guys like proof , vouch etc since i know its gonna be expensive.

Yeah i know. But without the cheat to show or cheat available, i think they will keep using it until they'll get ban and make a new account since its cheat+spoof and its the only working right now. I'll just wait till jims make his tho.

There is plenty of cheats for Val out there that have been Ud for a long time I’m not gonna name them on this site but if u look for them I will find them

Last edited:
I know it's an old post, but I didn't want to create another one. Forgive me.
But any news about the universal cheat? or some support for valorant?