Reaction score
Swag Level :
Wait did a*mw*re get hit again?

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That's what I love to see after a delicious breakfast :D.

Correction, They got rammed by Gabens 3 incher.
As did AimJunkies huehue

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Isn't it like 3rd detection in the past month or 2?

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

from HF ofc

bobbyo15978

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lol glad I switched from a*mw*re to this

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
When i used AW i used it for like 5-7 days i think, they got detected if you start AW before or after steam don't remember exactly which it was, they claimed that they was not detected, removed my forums posts, then i tested them a little bit and started a claim on PayPal, and boom i was forum banned they never answer trough PayPal :p i never went any further with it. I have never logged in since that and i never vill :D

makz0rz

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
When i used AW i used it for like 5-7 days i think, they got detected if you start AW before or after steam don't remember exactly which it was, they claimed that they was not detected, removed my forums posts, then i tested them a little bit and started a claim on PayPal, and boom i was forum banned they never answer trough PayPal :p i never went any further with it. I have never logged in since that and i never vill :D
i got multiple friends that managed to chargeback from a*mw*re since they are not very good when it comes to chargeback cases on paypal xDD

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i got multiple friends that managed to chargeback from a*mw*re since they are not very good when it comes to chargeback cases on paypal xDD
But i feelt sorry for AW skids they need money too buy some Lube when they fisting each other after every Vac detection.

But serious i don't care about the money it was 30$ i think for 3 months sub, just wanna se what they should do :D

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I got 3 chargebacks on them back when I ragehacked constantly. I remember I legit went into a normal server and got instant untrusted just from turning on aimbot lmfao

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
But i feelt sorry for AW skids they need money too buy some Lube when they fisting each other after every Vac detection.

But serious i don't care about the money it was 30$ i think for 3 months sub, just wanna se what they should do :D
XD wtf did I just read.

Status
Not open for further replies.