VAC

trapqueen12345

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys, as most of you know I was a VIP for many months (about to renew) I made a completely clean steam / csgo account which I have never cheated on, I let my friend use it for a few days just to deathmatch to earn ranks to get prime..

Turns out he was using some cheap cheats ( i think a site called 5 dollar cheats )

As I said I want the account clean, and have a separate account (my old main) for LC etc

What will happen is 5dollar cheats is added to VAC/detected? will my new account get a VAC because it HAD used it? or is it cool? Only asking because the account has 20 hours and I dont want to be 1,000 hours in and get VACed

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey, it depends if your previous cheat provider was using some drivers or other crap and you left it behind on your PC. We recommend to format your PC just to make sure you don't have any sketychy drivers left on your PC.

Regards, ToX

Rofler1923

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
^ he didnt download it ToX, he gave account to friend

to op, if you won't get vacced in 2-3~ weeks then youre safe

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Then my bad, make sure the account ins't connected somehow with your main (email/phone number).
bans can be delayed = 4 mo confirmed.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You can use same phone number after 3 months :)

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lol okay good to know kinda stupid of them though
Not really, kinda unfair to make someone have to get a new number just because they potentially made a mistake.

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not really, kinda unfair to make someone have to get a new number just because they potentially made a mistake.
but like 3 months ... kinda stupid if you ask me I mean its cool for us no doubt but its like them saying oh "yeah we don't like cheaters .....(please come back)"

ChrisTheKing

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys, as most of you know I was a VIP for many months (about to renew) I made a completely clean steam / csgo account which I have never cheated on, I let my friend use it for a few days just to deathmatch to earn ranks to get prime..

Turns out he was using some cheap cheats ( i think a site called 5 dollar cheats )

As I said I want the account clean, and have a separate account (my old main) for LC etc

What will happen is 5dollar cheats is added to VAC/detected? will my new account get a VAC because it HAD used it? or is it cool? Only asking because the account has 20 hours and I dont want to be 1,000 hours in and get VACed
Just a heads up I've had a few friends use that terrible cheat provider and they have been banned multiple times before. Not to scare you or anything I've heard 5Dollar has gone detectable 5+ times within the last year. I would recommend having another account that you play on just to be safe and not link it to the account that he injected the cheat on.

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah after 3 months is clear :p
How about email? I use 1 email on 3 accounts haha

Update: Isn't it vac is associated with your steamid only not your email/phone?

I think I suggest to just reformat just to be sure. That's what I did.

Last edited:

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :

no email don't matter trust me and the phone thing we were talking about if you have prime linked because if you have multiple prime accounts liked to the same phone and then one gets banned all of them get banned

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
but like 3 months ... kinda stupid if you ask me I mean its cool for us no doubt but its like them saying oh "yeah we don't like cheaters .....(please come back)"
Isn't that how Gaben makes most of his money, from skins and cheaters buying new accounts *sigh* XD.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Email is not so important, but same payment method and credit card can be complicated. Yeah for 3 months your account is associated with VAC system after ban and after this time you can again use same phone number.