Vac consequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex lamothe

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey I was just wondering if I got an account vac ban even if it's like 3 years ago does it mean I can't make it to pro anymore? And also is it only for csgo vac ban or let's say I get vac ban in another game I can't go pro to cs too even if I haven't been banned on csgo? Just wondering XD
Ty no anyone who can help me out to understand all that

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey I was just wondering if I got an account vac ban even if it's like 3 years ago does it mean I can't make it to pro anymore? And also is it only for csgo vac ban or let's say I get vac ban in another game I can't go pro to cs too even if I haven't been banned on csgo? Just wondering XD
Ty no anyone who can help me out to understand all that
Bro if you are not using your real name and surname and others personal information you are safe on other accounts. If you get VAC just change your HDD, reformat PC, get new serial key for Windows , change MAC address and your IP it should enough with good spoffer too.

Reactions: 1 user

alex lamothe

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Bro if you are not using your real name and surname and others personal information you are safe on other accounts. If you get VAC just change your HDD, reformat PC, get new serial key for Windows , change MAC address and your IP it should enough with good spoffer too.
Thx I was just wondering what were the rule tho like if there is only esl and esea who let people play 2 years after last vac ban

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Thx I was just wondering what were the rule tho like if there is only esl and esea who let people play 2 years after last vac ban
If you have a vac ban on record technically you cannot go pro, but if they can't find it, then you are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.