Usable for LAN?

Numaninano

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I'm going to a LAN with friends and I'm wondering if the hack can be used in an internetcafe? I saw that it had silent load and stuff, but how am I supposed to inject it discretely during the cafe event. Do you have auto-injection or something? How am I going to configure the cheats (because I only want legit settings not rage). And as a last question, do you have soundesp?

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
Sound ESP is only available in private build and our cheat is legit as fuck. You can ez streaming in real time and play on LANs turnaments ;) When you bought VIP you get access to our LAN tutorials.

Reactions: bfojk and Leo Ray
Sound ESP is only available in private build and our cheat is legit as fuck. You can ez streaming in real time and play on LANs turnaments ;) When you bought VIP you get access to our LAN tutorials.

How does sound esp work? On Inuiria it comes up on the screen as "steps" or something so thats not legit atall in lan.

How does sound esp work? On Inuiria it comes up on the screen as "steps" or something so thats not legit atall in lan.
Sound ESP standard version working like ESP which flag enemy steps and other sounds, but as i know Jimmy have Sonar ESP which detect enemies based on their distance from you. If you are closer the sound are louder. You can choose sound what you want have in your build :p Like here:

You can ask about more options for this ESP for Jimster is not a problem if you have money ofc :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kronix2
Sound ESP standard version working like ESP which flag enemy steps and other sounds, but as i know Jimmy have Sonar ESP which detect enemies about their distance from you. If you are closer the sound are louder. You can choose sound what you want have in your build :p Like here:

You can ask about more options for this ESP for Jimster is not a problem if you have money ofc :D

i was thinking of buying the private build. i wanna use some kinda wh at land and stuff :D

Should I use sound esp on lan aswell? And do u Know much about that lan esp that's built in the private cheat bro. Tanks for replying
Why not many players using sound ESP on LANs, cus is hard to detect from demo review site :p I know that you need paid 200$ extra for this function and probably +50 for more options like sound ESP range, distance check and more :p For LAN you need ask about friendly loader to ez inject cheat from USB after you plug your device to computer :p

Why not many players using sound ESP on LANs, cus is hard to detect from demo review site :p I know that you need paid 200$ extra for this function and probably +50 for more options like sound ESP range, distance check and more :p For LAN you need ask about friendly loader to ez inject cheat from USB after you plug your device to computer :p
Sound ESP is hella retarded for the main fact that it makes a noise in your headset so it's gonna be kinda obvious when your headset screams at the top of its lungs "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP " then when they die it goes silent.

Sound ESP is hella retarded for the main fact that it makes a noise in your headset so it's gonna be kinda obvious when your headset screams at the top of its lungs "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP " then when they die it goes silent.
On small LANs are a lot of noises and he can set more quiet sound ,as i know we can choose what sound we want to use on this ESP :p All in all is individual comfort issue :p

1st u need to withlist your ip.... Submit a support ticket and ask for that...
2nd u should read this....
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/methods-of-cheating-on-lans.8978/
3rd Look for wat kind of AC will they use on your Lan.... Since its Lan there should not be any AC cause its live but still try to find out.
Good luck :)
What is whitelisting ip ?
How much does private builds cost ?
Also do they come with global panic button ? And how are they injected, do I need to open and inject it or is it auto-injection or silent-injection (like just opening a picture)?

I suggest you to buy public LMULTI, play 1-2 months (even with bots lol). If you don't want waste money = what are you doing here???
It depends what set of features do you want.
Also do they come with global panic button ?
No, that's custom additional feature, you have to pay for it.
And how are they injected, do I need to open and inject it or is it auto-injection or silent-injection (like just opening a picture)?
It really depends which features you will chose.

Reactions: FD^GoD

Also do they come with global panic button ? And how are they injected, do I need to open and inject it or is it auto-injection or silent-injection (like just opening a picture)?
White list allow you to use cheat on few computers with different IP as i know :p