Usable at a non-BYOC LAN?

spacely290

Sep 4, 2016
I'm going to be playing in some LANs soon, & I wanted to know if this was usable at LANs that weren't BYOC? I have a method that I can get the cheats into the computer safely but I wanted to get a cheat I could actually use at LAN first. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to be playing in some LANs soon, & I wanted to know if this was usable at LANs that weren't BYOC? I have a method that I can get the cheats into the computer safely but I wanted to get a cheat I could actually use at LAN first. Thanks in advance.
ESL lan?

You didn't provide that much information to work with. Local LANs are very often set up as a "normal" servers, this means that the owners of the LANs have their own private dedicated machines on which they setup normal servers which are very similar to these which you see in the community servers tab ; surf servers, 1v1 servers, deathmatch servers. This means that they usually won't have any extra protection apart from the build in VAC protection on the servers which is safe as LeagueCheats fully supports VAC.

Owners of the LANs can also set up offline servers where the VAC would be usually disabled, but I don't think they would do that as they would not have access to different plugins for servers and won't be able to control the game fully. This would also be very stupid of them as they would have close to non security on their servers and I guess a lot of people would be injecting.

There's also a chance that LAN like this, as you stated 5k prize pool is pretty big might have some extra security and no one can really help you then as we would have to know what type of security they would be running.

You didn't provide that much information to work with. Local LANs are very often set up as a "normal" servers, this means that the owners of the LANs have their own private dedicated machines on which they setup normal servers which are very similar to these which you see in the community servers tab ; surf servers, 1v1 servers, deathmatch servers. This means that they usually won't have any extra protection apart from the build in VAC protection on the servers which is safe as LeagueCheats fully supports VAC.

Owners of the LANs can also set up offline servers where the VAC would be usually disabled, but I don't think they would do that as they would not have access to different plugins for servers and won't be able to control the game fully. This would also be very stupid of them as they would have close to non security on their servers and I guess a lot of people would be injecting.

There's also a chance that LAN like this, as you stated 5k prize pool is pretty big might have some extra security and no one can really help you then as we would have to know what type of security they would be running.

Sorry I wasn't too clear, my apologies. I'm talking about being able to use the cheat on any computer that isn't my own. Most cheats have a HWID lock & you couldn't take it to LAN because it isn't locked to whatever computer you are using at that LAN. So more or less what im asking is if the cheat is something I can put on a USB & use on any computer.

Sorry I wasn't too clear, my apologies. I'm talking about being able to use the cheat on any computer that isn't my own. Most cheats have a HWID lock & you couldn't take it to LAN because it isn't locked to whatever computer you are using at that LAN. So more or less what im asking is if the cheat is something I can put on a USB & use on any computer.

LeagueCheats is not using a HWID lock system, altogether if I remember right you can only inject on 2 different IPs between 24h. This means that if you try to inject third time (between 24h period) on completely different IP which is different than the previous one then it won't allow you, but I'm not quite sure about so lets ask @ToX :)

Reactions: spacely290
LeagueCheats is not using a HWID lock system, altogether if I remember right you can only inject on 2 different IPs between 24h. This means that if you try to inject third time on completely different IP which is different than the previous one then it won't allow you, but I'm not qute sure about so lets ask @ToX :)

This is what I was looking for. I appreciate the help.

Dan M gave you gear ;)

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Who knows? :p

As Rufus said, LC isn't HWID locked but if you plan on going to lan send in a support and ask nicely to be whitelisted for the duration of the LAN(pref add an extra day in there). There's a tutorial on how to set up your cheat for lan by rottix in the vip or csgo section so make sure to check that out. As long as it isn't EAC, ESEA, ESL(might work for some if your settings.ini disappears atm but people are having issues so) then you should be fine

EDIT: Actually im not too sure about the HWID lock. Might wanna ask a staff just to be sure

Last edited:
Cheat is only IP locked. If you need run cheat on LAN you must create a support ticket before and they will whiteliste ur acc
Correct, also guys don't share too much 1337 informations to non-VIP (non-upgraded) user :p
Some people come here from other sites too :D confirmed

No, some smaller LANs that are local. 5k prize pool for each. Our team is really good, but I want to take it to the next level & take home 1st at this LAN. Do you know if it's usable at these kinds of tournaments?
if you can find a way to get it onto the computer you will be find as long as you have internet connection if the lan has a fire wall to block everything besides steam servers then you need to find a way to get internet access as you need it to connect to the auth servers. And to ask the admins to white list your ip so you don't get fucked by your ip

You can, I've wired a very very small USB into my mouse and it doesn't show up on the pc with a button press of one of the predifined buttons on my mouse it injects and my FOV is set very very low, .5 or .25 and if they test it they can not tell.

You can, I've wired a very very small USB into my mouse and it doesn't show up on the pc with a button press of one of the predifined buttons on my mouse it injects and my FOV is set very very low, .5 or .25 and if they test it they can not tell.
can you teach me how to do this sometime :D