Until when its possible to get banned backdated

gecko1337

Silver I
Mar 20, 2017
Hey guys,

i wanted to ask you that question because you guys have more experience then me.

Until when its possible to get banned backdated ? So like before i used LC i used some other providers that are going one bye one detected and so i am affraid of losing my "main" account.

But the time i used that providers is a long time ago, like half year to year.

Ty for your answers :)))

So like before i used LC i used some other providers that are going one bye one detected and so i am affraid of losing my "main" account.
Yes, you can get banned. My friend @HospitalFood got banned 4 or 6 mo after he used pollyhacks.

The option for you will be to format your PC, and get rid of crap drivers.

Regards, ToX

I can only approve what @ToX said, one of my accounts got VAC banned 1 year later after I injected for the last time on it.

nothing to do with PC the acc will be banned they keep record that someone injected once on that account they dont care what pc.

but ofc if u have used 1 dollar cheats u might get banned if a vac wave shows up.

having cheats on your pc without injecting will not get you banned. whatever the cheats are.
if you get flagged you get banned or if there is a vac wave and you are using the cheats.
no one can give you a vac evade on an account that has been flagged.
for LC to give you the vac bypass there are certain rules to follow.