Trust Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoone

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Some way to increase my low trust factor and if he continues low, are my chances of taking ban bigger?

I'm playing for a few weeks and my trust factor is at the lowest level. Even playing "legitimately".

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Obviously this isn't proven, but some say that playing with high Trust Factor friends actually helps your TF over time.

Reactions: Awoone

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Some way to increase my low trust factor and if he continues low, are my chances of taking ban bigger?

I'm playing for a few weeks and my trust factor is at the lowest level. Even playing "legitimately".
One of an acc I had bought had an low Trust and It got banned after some weeks.
If you dont rise your Trust Factor the chance that you just get banned by VacNet is very high.
VacNet will also catch you when you are legit asf (Got Multiple Admin verifications on 128 Tick and didnt got banned)

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
If you dont rise your Trust Factor the chance that you just get banned by VacNet is very high
Well I have been playing with very low trust factor for a looong time and still no ban yet. I don't think you have a bigger chance getting banned with low trust factor. I think it just takes less time to get banned with low trust factor.

Awoone

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks for the answers. I'll try to increase it anyway. I do not think it's worth the risk.

Well I have been playing with very low trust factor for a looong time and still no ban yet. I don't think you have a bigger chance getting banned with low trust factor. I think it just takes less time to get banned with low trust factor.
How long are you playing with the low trust factor?

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Only in MM
Yea MM is Trust Factor ^^ Just dont use it and after a while you have 99% Legit players ;)
Playinng MM in Global is like the nicest thing atm for me.

Faetterguf

Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have a record of 10+ bans (7ish overwatches and 3ish vacs). at the start of 2018 i stopped using cheats, and started playing on my main account again, at first my trust factor was significantly lower than everyone else. But after a year of not cheating, i am the one getting the message about other players having a significantly lower TF than me.

All bans was on secondary accounts with different emails and no number attached to them of course.

My main account is also 13 years old, 166 games, 157 friends and 3800 hours played and recieved the 10 year coin. So my TF might have risen much faster than most other players.

All i did was not cheat for a year or so.. But since i just resubbed for LC my TF might be low again very fast :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)