Too many people using LC? CAPPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

scull155

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way but LC is catching a LOT of attention recently due to all the good people spreading the word and Youtube videos attracting people. Also the recent people that are coming are also all Ex- Con cheater's that probably got banned for being silver 1 and shooting people through walls and what not. No matter how good the coder all the cheap cheats for under 2k will be caught. Is there a cap of sorts even for people like us that don't have the privilege to buy the proper ESEA or "private" cheats? Cap as in the amount of people allowed to purchase the 35$ and down cheats? Just wondering as in what's coming soon and what sort of direction does LC want to go?

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Well, we do not really have a cap on anything. Even when we had minor detections in the past, we never had our full userbase get banned. only a small percentage.
This is due to our build server randomizing the code every 30 minutes.
Also jimster fixed everything that could lead to a vac now.

The only chance of vacs atm is due to Vacnet doing it's thing. For example if you had previous bans and play too blatant afterwards, you can get linked and banned. We have a guide on how to avoid vacnet, in our VIP section.

So putting a cap on anything is useless.

To your second question, we do have new stuff coming up in the future, I am not sure how much I am allowed to say, so I will not. Stay tuned 8)

Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way but LC is catching a LOT of attention recently due to all the good people spreading the word and Youtube videos attracting people. Also the recent people that are coming are also all Ex- Con cheater's that probably got banned for being silver 1 and shooting people through walls and what not. No matter how good the coder all the cheap cheats for under 2k will be caught. Is there a cap of sorts even for people like us that don't have the privilege to buy the proper ESEA or "private" cheats? Cap as in the amount of people allowed to purchase the 35$ and down cheats? Just wondering as in what's coming soon and what sort of direction does LC want to go?
The chances of receiving a VAC are quite low, the cheat isn’t a driver so hasn’t nothing really in common with other builds as the entire thing is recompiled & reseeded each 30 minutes by the server & old builds aren’t reseeded.
So if you had to download at like 3am on a Saturday morning then you’d most likely be the only one/one of the few with a similar build (if someone downloaded at the same time) so if someone, an hour later, downloaded with the intention to leak then they wouldn’t put you at risk.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.