Thoughts On LC :)

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Dec 11, 2015
Iv been with league cheats for almost a year now, iv been with countless other cheat providers a*mw*re, unity, x22, in*uria, Platinum, etc :( getting Vac after Vac I decided to look either for a private hack or a really good one which I hadn't found at that point. I was looking for a private build and was told that some guy that goes by the name @Jimster480 ;) makes private build for leagues and even for esea but its pricey. I looked him up right away and found this amazing site. I bought the cheat as soon as I could, I'm not going to lie it was pretty hard to set up at first and to get the hang of it and stuff but with people like @owardag and @Rottix as helpers its super easy to get the hang of and if you have any questions or need help with anything the admins will help you as soon as they can :). Month after month growing to the top of MM getting global and going to the top of FaceIT getting in the top couple every month I can say with a 100% certainty that this is the best cheat provider:D the aimbot is the absolute best the most humanized aimbot ever I could use it right in front of a admin on lan and id be 100% confident that he wouldn't see anything even watching me in real time ;) But what this cheat has that no other cheat provider will ever have is any form like this one you guys are the best @owardag @Rottix are the best most friendly helpers and people in general I know :), @ToX @Virus1x @danno @HyperAim and other admins if there are any I think that's all. Are all great admins that are really friendly and are always present and constantly active on the forms and the OG master him self --> @Jimster480 is the best he will help you out and answer any questions you have and help you with any problems you have not only does he keep you from getting Vac'd but is always active on the forms :) this website has the best customer support not only in cheat providers but In websites in general iv had countless problems over the year iv been here and admins always helped me really fast and were always friendly about it thank you guys are the best :)

Here are some pictures of my rise to the top of FaceIT and MM ;)
MZesdwL.jpg
T35Ni8u.jpg

Reactions: Rottix
Awesome man, glad to hear you are liking it here :)
I want all my customers to be satisfied and want to stay not only for the product but for the community!

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 4DHERo and Rottix
Awesome man, glad to hear you are liking it here :)
I want all my customers to be satisfied and want to stay not only for the product but for the community!

ahah you and all the admins are doing a great job at that love you man keep up the great work <3 ;)

Reactions: Alabamauper
Hey there @4DHERo,

I was inactive for months, due to work and stuff, so I was surprised that you've mentioned me here yesterday haha.
I'm glad you're happy with the product and with the support this whole team here is giving instantly.
Every single staffmember and of course Jimster are working with commitment for this great community.
Jimster isn't lying to customers, is down to earth and he is fair, that's what shapes the staffmembers aswell, he is not a boss, he is a leader.
I am very glad that I've been, am / will be / a part of the staff /when Im completly active again.

Thank you for the review!

You made my day

PS: @ToX @owardag I hope especially you guys are fine, cya in 2 1/2 weeks!
PPS: Next month I'll be on a LAN tournament with ~100 5on5 CSGO Teams & 64 2on2 Teams. I'll use LC again and try to get some ingame and offline footage ;)

Hey there @4DHERo,

I was inactive for months, due to work and stuff, so I was surprised that you've mentioned me here yesterday haha.
I'm glad you're happy with the product and with the support this whole team here is giving instantly.
Every single staffmember and of course Jimster are working with commitment for this great community.
Jimster isn't lying to customers, is down to earth and he is fair, that's what shapes the staffmembers aswell, he is not a boss, he is a leader.
I am very glad that I've been, am / will be / a part of the staff /when Im completly active again.

Thank you for the review!

You made my day

PS: @ToX @owardag I hope especially you guys are fine, cya in 2 1/2 weeks!
PPS: Next month I'll be on a LAN tournament with ~100 5on5 CSGO Teams & 64 2on2 Teams. I'll use LC again and try to get some ingame and offline footage ;)
PM me when ya back, I will get ur permissions back.

Reactions: 4DHERo
That winrate wtf, how didnt you get banned :eek:?
because if you play legit then it doesn't matter :p I have a 79% win rate now but high 70% win rates are average for the top people in masters there are even some people with 80+% win rates the only stat that can really get you in trouble is your hs% and kdr if its like 5 or something :)

because if you play legit then it doesn't matter :p I have a 79% win rate now but high 70% win rates are average for the top people in masters there are even some people with 80+% win rates the only stat that can really get you in trouble is your hs% and kdr if its like 5 or something :)

Well, every player i see with that winrate has been cheating :D Nearly all saying yes to using some some of cheat

Well, every player i see with that winrate has been cheating :D Nearly all saying yes to using some some of cheat
yeah I agree a large portion of them them cheat but its expectually hard to tell in demos and some of them just que till they find a match against like all level 3's and some of them are just really good like A+ in esea been around sense 1.6 and have records of tournaments years ago so most of them do but not all of htem :D

because if you play legit then it doesn't matter [emoji14] I have a 79% win rate now but high 70% win rates are average for the top people in masters there are even some people with 80+% win rates the only stat that can really get you in trouble is your hs% and kdr if its like 5 or something :)
Yep kdr and HS percentage are more important than winrate