This actually happend today..

Only people over his Elo can overwatch his demo @Aaron
That's actually false.

Is there a relationship between a player’s competitive Skill Group and their ability as an Overwatch Investigator?
No. Since the beginning of Overwatch, we have been extensively reviewing Investigators’ Overwatch Scores. There is no systematic difference in Overwatch Scores between investigators who play in high, medium, and lower skill groups.

You know what this mean? We just need to make a team go pro and we all profit xD

hehe =) i play 3-4 monts with leaguecheats still no OW. Some pretty funny games :D

Reactions: Rottix
Watch out, you forget to remove the name of your friend in the top right corner, and the guy who you spectate ^-^

It's almost impossible to get banned if you don't rage. A lot of people need to tag you are hacking beyond any doubt to valve check on you to be sure you are blatant hacking.
Honestly if you get banned by overwatch that means anyone can see you hacking on 32tick demo.

It's almost impossible to get banned if you don't rage. A lot of people need to tag you are hacking beyond any doubt to valve check on you to be sure you are blatant hacking.
Honestly if you get banned by overwatch that means anyone can see you hacking on 32tick demo.
True, high smoothing and low FOV usually works so long as you have the sensitivity to back up your shots.

True, high smoothing and low FOV usually works so long as you have the sensitivity to back up your shots.

Exactly, you can play even whit low smooth if you are playing whit extremely low fov. If some of the best players in the world (some of them hacks) and they didn't get banned anymore a really long ago, can you imagine us? :D
The easy way to get banned by overwatch is wallhack. If you don't use esp or don't spin, you need to be a really bad hacker to get overwatched :D

I alrealy used bad hacks before and i alrealy did IMPOSSIBLE shots, honestly impossible, when i saw them i could say 100% i was cheating and even whit this i didn't get overwatched.

The easy way to get banned by overwatch is wallhack
Depends if you go full blatant.
I use Walls but literally zone out when playing lol. I only use it when spectating randoms and I go "I think I heard him at x" then they go in and get the kill lmao

getting overwatched is easy these days even for ppl who dont hack. like i get a lot of videos to watch almost all of the cheat because aim is so good but movements are like BRONZE not even silver. dont forget that a guy of high rank will not ban you as fast as a guy of GN 1 rank because of his knowledge of the game.

other thing is i barely know anyone who still plays MM. if you cheat go to FACEIT if you dont go to ESEA its simple these days i guess. at least thats what i would do if i want to play

Reactions: Bas1c
getting overwatched is easy these days even for ppl who dont hack. like i get a lot of videos to watch almost all of the cheat because aim is so good but movements are like BRONZE not even silver. dont forget that a guy of high rank will not ban you as fast as a guy of GN 1 rank because of his knowledge of the game.

other thing is i barely know anyone who still plays MM. if you cheat go to FACEIT if you dont go to ESEA its simple these days i guess. at least thats what i would do if i want to play

Get to overwatch is easy of couse, since if you play well even if you don't hack you will get reported. But get banned from overwatch is really hard. Doesn't matter if only silvers watch you and every single one check you are cheating over reasonable doubt, you actualy need to be cheating and you have to be obvious to a 32tick demo to you get banned and that my friend is almost impossible unless you are blatant.

edit: I alrealy played whit 2 fov 2 smooth 4 supersmooth landing 75+HS in a secondary account whit really few hours and few days after create the account and i go from md10 to global doing this and i didn't get banned. Only aimbot no esp no trigger etc.
I was blatant in my opinion, i couldn't believe what i was doing and even whit this settings i didnt get banned.