Thinking seriously about buying..

YikYak

Jan 4, 2017
I've used other semi-private hacks in the last couple of weeks, but they don't have the features I require and in some sense actually hinder my legit gameplay.

I'm thinking about buying the League Multi-Hack and the $90 setup assistance so that I can get my settings tweaked.

Okay background info done, on with the questions:
  1. Are you guys in charge at all worried about the small VAC wave that just happened yesterday? (https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/5lvse1/ban_wave_first_for_2017/)
  2. Is a stealthy LAN injection possible with this hack?
  3. Is the League Version significantly better in any way and does it run on a different base code? ( Aka if the non-league version gets detected will it automatically detect the league version too?)
  4. Can you explain how when the cheat was detected in 2015, that 1/3 of the player base was banned but the other 2/3s remained ban free?
Thanks for anyone who takes the time to reply to these questions, like I said I'm seriously considering purchasing after viewing some of the videos on your forum and would appreciate any other insights anyone has to offer.

- YikYak -

Hey YikYak,
1. We doesnt got Detected
2. Yes it is
3. Ofc its has a other Code because its for Leauge and the Non Leauge is not for Leauge. So yes it has
4. Idk how can i say but maybe can @Rottix @Aaron help you.

Best regards,
AirMake

@YikYak

1. Nope, we are safe as always since over :)
2. Yes, a stealthy LAN injection is possible, there is even a big thread about how to cheat on LAN with LC
3. The League version is like the non league version, with the exception that it is safe to use on several AC's.
Every single build you download from the Login Updater has a different code, so every single build differs from others.
4. This is something I can't answer, as I'm not here so long, but I guess @ToX can answer you that question. (Jimster recoded everything, so something like this can't happen again)

Reactions: Aaron
As far as I can remember the use of themida got copied by some other cheat sites and only 1/3 of the active builds used themida so this was basically the ban reason for those.

Reactions: Rottix
Hey, thanks for the super quick replies @AirMake @Rottix & @KILLPAWNS , nice to see the forums are incredibly active.
All your answers have been very helpful, I'll wait to see if @ToX can shed any more light on what happened in 2015 before purchasing, but you guys definitely look promising.

Just a bit of side info about the recent "VAC Ban Wave" one of the developers from the other providers said:
"I've spoken with some other developers who also research VAC and it seems like on if the possibilities is they disabled sending the latest VAC modules to us somehow"

Is there any truth to any of this or are they just trying to keep their forums from rioting?

-YikYak-

Reactions: AirMake and Rottix
Nice to hear that, and you're very welcome here!
@ToX has a lot stuff to do, so it might take a while until he answers :)

And to your side info about the VAC wave, they are definitely just trying to keep their forums from rioting.

It's all about the money for them, so they release unfinished / unsafe products to satisfy some kids, which will rebuy their copy pasted software, becuase they dont care and believe them. @YikYak

Yeah never trust anything that is written on cheat sites. The willingness of lying is alarming due to their greed for money. I have read so much shit on cheating sites. LC is the only site to trust thanks to the great staff and coder :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Rottix
an shed any more light on what happened in 2015 before purchasing, but you guys definitely look promising.
Jimster packed the cheat with Themida and then every cheat developer copied it, Valve got wind and detected it through that. If that's what you're meaning?

Just a bit of side info about the recent "VAC Ban Wave" one of the developers from the other providers said:
"I've spoken with some other developers who also research VAC and it seems like on if the possibilities is they disabled sending the latest VAC modules to us somehow"
I don't think that's even possible for Valve as a simple bypass would be VPN & a new account lol.

Jimster packed the cheat with Themida and then every cheat developer copied it, Valve got wind and detected it through that. If that's what you're meaning?
Correct, it was Themida failure. Not everyone got banned because of:
-3 different slots (Non-League Multi/Non-League Multi 2/League Multi)
-Around 80 % different builds in a run time (after you dl form our build server)
-New build every 15-30 minutes
-Jimster480 technology Kappa

Regards, ToX

@YikYak

Correct, it was Themida failure. Not everyone got banned because of:
-3 different slots (Non-League Multi/Non-League Multi 2/League Multi)
-Around 80 % different builds in a run time (after you dl form our build server)
-New build every 15-30 minutes
-Jimster480 technology Kappa

Regards, ToX

@YikYak
Wait, there's 2 Non League Multis?