The truth about other providers by Owardag.

Do you feel knowledgeable about other cheats?

• Yes

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Listen, if you are reading this stay tuned because even if the sh** I write is brutal I want to explain to you all of these copy-pasting pieces of pigeon shi*. So first off let me tell you the people you can't trust and why in terms of using their product. I have been cheating since the 1.6 days-now and can inform you of a cheats capabilities and honest review.

Xmodus-Learned to code from a "How to Copy and Paste for Dummies" booklet, 10/10 scammer and is a newb1337

Deadc0des-His whole team is like the children of Xmodus, they are rude asf and he cannot code for sh**, this guy swears he knows C++ but we all know he is a Java child. Scammed me for }120 euros, that I eventually got back.

h*xui-The owners name is Menalix but I call him Mentalix because he has limited features and has an extremely weak aimbot, claims to have the best triggerbot but we all know that impressive display of TB in his vid was actually Jimsters TB XD, His actual TB doesn't function properly. I bet he has a subscription to LC and used LC's TB for his vids, guaranteed.

UnityHacks- The owners name is fl0, but the only thing that fl0ws is money into his bank account from his Copy-Pasted source code, got banned in only 3 days of using his product, we can say that a Vac Ban fl0'd onto my account,RIP UnityHacks, I like to call it UnityPaste.

LeagueMode-The owner is LordTristan, honestly he is a really cool guy but his aimbot is like a preschooler compared to Jims and his ESP/Visuals are kinda sh** no offense, even though he banned me for being honest about his aimbot and charging a refund, I still like him. Wouldn't recommend his cheat but I wouldn't mind him as a real life friend.

inte*w*bz-This dudes copy-pasted hack got leaked more times than an old water faucet and Kim Kardashians p***o video. Wouldn't recommend.

Organner-Used to be the GOAT but now he is literally a goat just getting rekt by his farmer ESEA again and again. Only thing impressive is that he was undetected for 6 years which honestly makes me jizz a little but other than that he is fallen from what he used to be. I believe he has stopped coding for a while and went on a hiatus.

X22-When I first purchased his cheat I was happy because of all of the features, but it turns out you can literally only use some ESP features and the aimbot is extremely limited. He is a below average coder imo and my dad can beat up his dad. Seriously though his cheat sucks and I wasted $100 on a lifetime cheat that gives you lifetime VAC bans.

I can list literally 100's of more cheats but what I am trying to get at is I have used them all and even alot of private builds not released to the community, Literally all of these cheats require you to go through too many safety procedures like injecting, cleaning your journal, restarting the cheat again, then turn on stealth injection.
That is a pain in the a** and also these providers are well known for their bans and detection rates. I hope I made you guys laugh with some of these descriptions but these are 100 percent honest and 100 percent a waste of my money. Jimster480 is the best of the best and literally destroys all of their copy and pasted aimbots with his aimbot alone. Jimsters aimbot is literally the only one that works with Faceit which NO OTHER PROVIDER HAS, this isn't a testimonial this is something for the general public to see, I posted this here because not all of you guys have access to the VIP section and I feel for you guys. I hope all of the staff sees this and can understand what I am trying to get at because I guaran-f***** tee YOU WON'T FIND STAFF LIKE JIMS, because even though x22's staff such as Amduscia and H4rdhacker are considered nice or completely chill they become rude asf if you ask them too many questions or need constant help. Thank you for reading this and if you want to know about any cheat just message me and I can help you with my expertise.
-THIS ISN'T A TESTIMONIAL OR A REVIEW, THIS IS THE TRUTH.-

Reactions: 5 users

Babam

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
what do you think about platinum cheats?They look like a copy paste to me either.I have few days of subription left for their cheat.It seems like they can't fix simple bugs.

Reactions: 1 user

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
what do you think about platinum cheats?They look like a copy paste to me either.I have few days of subription left for their cheat.It seems like they can't fix simple bugs.
Well platinum cheats was used by alot of cheaters in high tier cheating group and honestly it was one of the few cheats that HAD a working pSilent which in my opinion is completely idiotic because legit cheating with pSilent is a fools mistake. Their pSilent f***** up at one point and they made excuses saying that their product was getting interfered by an update but any person with a working brain knows that this is an easy way to cover up the fact that their cheat is nothing unique and isn't better than any low tier copy pasted cheat, they have an ESP that is way too bulky and really uncomfortable to use and turns your screen into a fu**** rainbow/barrage of colors and their aimbot isn't even close to beating a shi**** cheats like h*xui which has horrible features. I would leave as fast as I could for them because they will end up like organner having a good start then ending up living in the past saying their sh** is good. pSilent is forever patched but I guarantee Jimster could get it working but pSilent defeats the purpose of having a legit aimbot. Why kill something you aren't even aiming at then get banned for it later, It is a waste of money and time to keep buying accounts for a feature which Platinum cheats boasts about that doesn't even work. My point being is Platinum cheats isn't worth it. They are literally trying to copy Jimster also by using mouse movements instead or pure player offsets or base offsets in some mid tier hacks. Here a short little clip that shows the fault in their aimbot which shows poor coding tick for tick in the vid. https://gyazo.com/965ad858bd8b5f323deb52fbce8ed1e6 This is a short GIF clip I recorded to show why their so called pSilent isnt safe anymore and why their "Humanized' settings will give you a humanized ban literally.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I rate them 4/10, the 4 is for copy and pasting effort and for 4 dic*s in their a**, they are literally trying to copy everything LordTristan has and they have done a shitty job even though his aimbot doesn't have pSilent which is good his Humanized aimbot is also mediocre.

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You forgot about god Vuno and his magic ESEA UD cheat that got cracked and leaked yesterday. :D

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You forgot about god Vuno and his magic ESEA UD cheat that got cracked and leaked yesterday. :D
Vuno? Do you mean Pasto! XD ESEA is literally one of the most difficult anticheats to bypass, it is like the terminator of anticheats, I know for a fact that it is indeed possible to bypass it but honestly I see no benefit because ESEA really isn't the star league any more. Vuno wasn't even a coder, he was just a skid who learned how to Highlight>Copy>Paste from his info tech class in some community college and from what I know is, he is similar to deadc0des, xmodus, and even Organner (after he got rekt), he will keep compromised promises and importantly your money so he can pay for his "How To Hack For Pros 1337" book.

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Vuno? Do you mean Pasto! XD ESEA is literally one of the most difficult anticheats to bypass, it is like the terminator of anticheats, I know for a fact that it is indeed possible to bypass it but honestly I see no benefit because ESEA really isn't the star league any more. Vuno wasn't even a coder, he was just a skid who learned how to Highlight>Copy>Paste from his info tech class in some community college and from what I know is, he is similar to deadc0des, xmodus, and even Organner (after he got rekt), he will keep compromised promises and importantly your money so he can pay for his "How To Hack For Pros 1337" book.
ESEA glory days are about to come. Adding ladders and prizes was a perfect move. So many EU players will switch from Faceit to ESEA in few days when they add the system for EU.

Babam

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sorry for asking in that topic but will you guys ever have esea proof?

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sorry for asking in that topic but will you guys ever have esea proof?
There is no such thing as P2C ESEA Proofens because ESEA will buy the cheat and they will be able to detect anything as they are literally a million dollar kernel anti-cheat. ESEA Private builds Has been done before by Jimster in 1.6/CS:S and I'm sure it can be done again with the right amount of cash.

The people selling "ESEA Cheats" everywhere on cancer forums is just scammers and people without knowledge.
The truth is that it's close to impossible (not impossible, but very hard) to make an actual "undetectable/undetected" ESEA cheat and ensure no bans, unless people is using exploits (which is dangerous because they get fixed). The reason of this is that they have full access to your PC so if you get reported enough they will just pull your client logs and see that some program is reading/writing/injecting into the game and they will ban you and possibly put that program they found on the blacklist. What Vuno and other people has been doing is that they just make a "unique" cheat and sell it as an ESEA cheat. All his customers have been getting banned left and right after they have used his cheats for 2 weeks. Reason being that his cheat is terrible and pasted. He had uncrypted strings etc. So ESEA doesn't even have to manually look at the logs be4 banning, it'll be blatant to the AC.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I agree with FaTaN because I know and believe in Jim, He literally is an anticheat bypass machine, ESEA isn't a problem, Its a walk in the park for him but going through all the trouble really is a waste of time. BTW if you don't know who Vuno is he is a copy paster who claimed to have an ESEA bypass like Mekelek, h*xui, Jey/Ivan, Xfa*got/Xmodus. He later on got leaked and got rekt. ESEA is a tough nut to crack but as I said before it is possible but it isn't worth it. Its like this would you rather touch a hot girls boobs for all eternity (other anticheats) or do it with an ugly girl one time (ESEA anticheat).

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I agree with FaTaN because I know and believe in Jim, He literally is an anticheat bypass machine, ESEA isn't a problem, Its a walk in the park for him but going through all the trouble really is a waste of time. BTW if you don't know who Vuno is he is a copy paster who claimed to have an ESEA bypass like Mekelek, h*xui, Jey/Ivan, Xfa*got/Xmodus. He later on got leaked and got rekt. ESEA is a tough nut to crack but as I said before it is possible but it isn't worth it. Its like this would you rather touch a hot girls boobs for all eternity (other anticheats) or do it with an ugly girl one time (ESEA anticheat).
Well, if you get at least 2k $ per customer it is worth it tho

Thing

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Platinum Cheats is fucking garbage, menu looks like shit, their staff is fucking cancer, their "TrueAim" is obvious as fuck as you can see here at 2:08 and they dont even have a weapon config.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Some coders do it for money some do it for the love of the community, Jim doesn'
Platinum Cheats is fucking garbage, menu looks like shit, their staff is fucking cancer, their "TrueAim" is obvious as fuck as you can see here at 2:08 and they dont even have a weapon config.
Trust me the only thing Platinum about their cheat is the Platinum OW bans and VAC bans you will get as a christmas gift for their winter sales.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well, if you get at least 2k $ per customer it is worth it tho
It isn't always about the money bro but I see where you are getting at. A successful cheat isn't one that hauls in an offshore bank account worth of money, a successful cheat is one that is maintained properly, prepared with adequate understanding/knowledge, has a decent but not too large userbase (in some cases smaller is better, but not for wiener size ;P). I can go on and on but literally every specification I will write is already what Jimster has, he is prepared as f*** and is on another level compared to Mentalix, Vaginal fl0, Gey, and Lord Crisptits (hes still the real one but not 100 though).

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
There is no such thing as P2C ESEA Proofens because ESEA will buy the cheat and they will be able to detect anything as they are literally a million dollar kernel anti-cheat. ESEA Private builds Has been done before by Jimster in 1.6/CS:S and I'm sure it can be done again with the right amount of cash.

The people selling "ESEA Cheats" everywhere on cancer forums is just scammers and people without knowledge.
The truth is that it's close to impossible (not impossible, but very hard) to make an actual "undetectable/undetected" ESEA cheat and ensure no bans, unless people is using exploits (which is dangerous because they get fixed). The reason of this is that they have full access to your PC so if you get reported enough they will just pull your client logs and see that some program is reading/writing/injecting into the game and they will ban you and possibly put that program they found on the blacklist. What Vuno and other people has been doing is that they just make a "unique" cheat and sell it as an ESEA cheat. All his customers have been getting banned left and right after they have used his cheats for 2 weeks. Reason being that his cheat is terrible and pasted. He had uncrypted strings etc. So ESEA doesn't even have to manually look at the logs be4 banning, it'll be blatant to the AC.
Agree.

Oh, Platinum drama..

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Agree.

Oh, Platinum drama..

AHAHAHAHHAHA LMAO, I remember each time sh** would happen usually they would back it up by saying our pSilent is the only working one and our ESP is the best on the market, sh** looks like a disabled preschooler made it and pSilent is working(my as* it is) that sh** was patched longer than Invokes sisters when a c**k accidentally poked her in the eye.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Anything on Atrazine?
He is just a low key private cheats seller and only has 50 slots open at a time, his coding is sh** and he advertises his product on hack forums, I am not saying it is bad but his cheat is like a successful copy and paste freak experiment.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Atrazine is a copy+paster with an external cheat & no vischeck.
He also ran with the money after his Cheat got detected.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Atrazine is a copy+paster with an external cheat & no vischeck.
He also ran with the money after his Cheat got detected.
It's what all the copy and pasters do but what I don't understand is how deadc0des (sh*tc0des) and xmodus (xfa**ot) are still managing to scam people and still get away with it. Have you seen their website layout, it look sketchier than a guy selling watches from out of his coat on the side of a dark alley. I used deadc0des and this is when I was trying out literally every cheat for csgo a few months ago. So I start his cheat and that sh*t makes a new window partition that I wasn't able to remove and required me to start that partition in order to use the cheat. I later on went to get banned ingame and the lifetime package I paid for didn't even have all of the games I paid for, I said "deaddc0des this sh*t isn't working man, I paid 120+ euros or something around (that is a sh**load of money for a student keep in mind)" He went on to later ban me and when I tried logging back in it said my account was banned, I opened a claim on paypal and that f**ker took the ban off of the account and removed the lifetime subscription and reset everything including my email linked to the account on deadc0des.com. He was trying to tell paypal that I messed his cheat up like seriously how the fu** can you mess up a cheat client unless you reverse engineer that sh**. I later on went to win the case and then I messaged him saying that the little stunt he pulled off was pretty clever. He got mad because I got the money back and exposed him successfully. I believe about 10 other guys got their cash back which made me really good inside because not even my worst enemy deserves to use the lowest tier copy and paste. I know that a**holes full name and his location so I dare him to try and rip me off again. Moral of the story is if you hear about a new coder in town with ESEA Bypasses or Exclusive slots don't buy their bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.