That moment when you got caught and try to hide it!

Was he using LeagueCheats or what?
No XD, he was just a secret skid/got a cheat that was ESEA detected which makes sense because there are literally 100's of Copy/Pasters claiming they have an ESEA bypass which is bullsh** in my Opinion, to make an ESEA bypass you would need a lot of time and money, if not money then you would need double if not quadruple the time for an original cheat. ESEA has a million buckaroonee anti-cheat. So it makes sense that these broke Copy/Pasters get detected.

No XD, he was just a secret skid/got a cheat that was ESEA detected which makes sense because there are literally 100's of Copy/Pasters claiming they have an ESEA bypass which is bullsh** in my Opinion, to make an ESEA bypass you would need a lot of time and money, if not money then you would need double if not quadruple the time for an original cheat. ESEA has a million buckaroonee anti-cheat. So it makes sense that these broke Copy/Pasters get detected.
"A lot of money" is actually not enough because most of the clueless pasters thinks they actually bypassed ESEA and wants thousands of dollars for the cheat when it's detected in reality.

Reactions: owardag and Thing
"A lot of money" is actually not enough because most of the clueless pasters thinks they actually bypassed ESEA and wants thousands of dollars for the cheat when it's detected in reality.
True as f*** I couldn't agree with this anymore honestly, I just don't like kids that advertise shi* that is most likely to fail, in this case an ESEA AC Bypass. Like get a f***** reality check you da*n skids, FaTaN remember that f***** that was supposedly a coder linked to an LC user who wanted to rep him saying that he had his little ESEA Bypass but got detected and ran away with the money.