That moment when you got caught and try to hide it!

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
RIP Jerkoffdan

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Man, ye that feeling but it's old vid DansGame:eek::(

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Man, ye that feeling but it's old vid DansGame:eek::(
:( sorry for bringing it up, it won't happen again guys, I just wanted the people who didn't know about this to enjoy.

Kspade

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Was he using LeagueCheats or what?

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Was he using LeagueCheats or what?
No XD, he was just a secret skid/got a cheat that was ESEA detected which makes sense because there are literally 100's of Copy/Pasters claiming they have an ESEA bypass which is bullsh** in my Opinion, to make an ESEA bypass you would need a lot of time and money, if not money then you would need double if not quadruple the time for an original cheat. ESEA has a million buckaroonee anti-cheat. So it makes sense that these broke Copy/Pasters get detected.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No XD, he was just a secret skid/got a cheat that was ESEA detected which makes sense because there are literally 100's of Copy/Pasters claiming they have an ESEA bypass which is bullsh** in my Opinion, to make an ESEA bypass you would need a lot of time and money, if not money then you would need double if not quadruple the time for an original cheat. ESEA has a million buckaroonee anti-cheat. So it makes sense that these broke Copy/Pasters get detected.
"A lot of money" is actually not enough because most of the clueless pasters thinks they actually bypassed ESEA and wants thousands of dollars for the cheat when it's detected in reality.

Reactions: owardag and Thing

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
"A lot of money" is actually not enough because most of the clueless pasters thinks they actually bypassed ESEA and wants thousands of dollars for the cheat when it's detected in reality.
True as f*** I couldn't agree with this anymore honestly, I just don't like kids that advertise shi* that is most likely to fail, in this case an ESEA AC Bypass. Like get a f***** reality check you da*n skids, FaTaN remember that f***** that was supposedly a coder linked to an LC user who wanted to rep him saying that he had his little ESEA Bypass but got detected and ran away with the money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)