Testing new pistol settings| Need feadback guys!

Apache

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Sep 13, 2016

What do you guys think, legit or not? I need to get used to this settings, thats why i'm missing sometimes a lot of shoots. Need honest opinions bois :^)

EDIT:
1024:768 4:3 stretched
600 dpi
3.0 sens
6/11 windows sens

Last edited:
Reactions: mklq
I would say it looks legit. Next time you can play around with Sony Vegas and make 5x or 6x zoom on crosshair so we can spot any sketchy movements.

Looks very legit for me too. Could you share what are the settings? Looks like its really low fov

I would say it looks legit. Next time you can play around with Sony Vegas and make 5x or 6x zoom on crosshair so we can spot any sketchy movements.

Thanks for feadback. I will record with zoom next time senpai.

looks pretty legit to me

Thanks for feadback.

Looks very legit for me too. Could you share what are the settings? Looks like its really low fov

No yet. I will share my settings in the end of the week. I have to be sure that they are safe before i release them for public usage. Some work needs to be done around smg's and deagle, but I immediately say that these settings will be dedicated for the leagues only and they will be challenging for your own skills.

Waiting for more opinions bois.

Last edited:
Widac spory smooth no niezly cfg :p

Tak. Zależało mi bardzo na tym żeby celownik nie przyklejał się mocno do modelu ;P W poprzednich ustawieniach na bliskich odległościach było wszystko dobrze natomiast na daleko celownik był "przyklejony".

Looking good mate.

Thanks bro for your review :^)

Need 2-3 more opinions guys.

Reactions: FD^GoD
You are probably better without the settings :p

No way dude :p It's not like cheat is getting in my way or anything, This is just low assitance settings. Like i said i need to get used to it. That's all :^)
Thanks for review!

No way dude :p It's not like cheat is getting in my way or anything, This is just low assitance settings. Like i said i need to get used to it. That's all :^)
Thanks for review!
yeah when you use Lc especially if you plan to get far in leagues you need to use Lc as like a walking stick just to help you a little not like a wheel chair :p

@4DHERo btw can i create thread in settings section before posting any settings? I want to show my other videos in slow motion when i'm using other weapons? I'll add my settings in the end of the week ofc :^)

@4DHERo btw can i create thread in settings section before posting any settings? I want to show my other videos in slow motion when i'm using other weapons? I'll add my settings in the end of the week ofc :^)
No, use Video section or Cheat Help.

na yeah as tox said use the cheat help thread if you just post the video but if you post the settings along with it then yeah you can post it under the settings section

yeah when you use Lc especially if you plan to get far in leagues you need to use Lc as like a walking stick just to help you a little not like a wheel chair :p
Such a fucking truth!
I cant get out of the wheelchair :D

Such a fucking truth!
I cant get out of the wheelchair :D
lol yeah I feel that when I first started using Lc I used like 2.5 fov now I'm using 1.15 fov just try to decrease your fov by 0.05 by like every day or so and increase your smooth until it looks legit enough ;)

lol yeah I feel that when I first started using Lc I used like 2.5 fov now I'm using 1.15 fov just try to decrease your fov by 0.05 by like every day or so and increase your smooth until it looks legit enough ;)
I use 1.20 fov on MMs, but i changed sometimes to 1.50 when i met rage cheaters :D

Ahahhha I'll trunfo doing that cause I'm playing with 2.30 fov currently!

when I met rage cheater and haven't played in a day I turn it up to 100 :D
OMG I do the same thing, not 100 but close :D although I still trying to play legit (idk why I think is the habit Kappa )