Testimonials/reviews for cpc

3n1gm4

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

Looking into buying cpc.

Any reviews or testimonials from clients on this forum who've bought cpc (private builds) for csgo?

You won't be able to buy a Private build from Jimster due to high demand he stopped and is currently doing proofings for the public versions & privates.

You won't be able to buy a Private build from Jimster due to high demand he stopped and is currently doing proofings for the public versions & privates.

Thank you for the prompt reply. So probably no more cpc's in the short term forseeable future?

Yes there are no more private cheats for a while. There are only a few for sale which were already coded for people who either never finished paying or didn't renew.
But even those are typically only available to current VIP customers.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Yes there are no more private cheats for a while. There are only a few for sale which were already coded for people who either never finished paying or didn't renew.
But even those are typically only available to current VIP customers.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Sad to hear it, but thank you for the quick reply nontheless. I will consider using the normal pay 2 use verion(s) next month when my current one expires, since it looks quite promising.

Obviously a nonamer who just registers won't be eligible to buy in this scenario when not being a VIP customer. I'm also guessing when you say "VIP" you don't just refer to someone who's bought the regular pay2cheat version, but rather that it means I would have to stick around for a while and show I'm serious first. By being a longer term client and contributing/assisting others?

Sad to hear it, but thank you for the quick reply nontheless. I will consider using the normal pay 2 use verion(s) next month when my current one expires, since it looks quite promising.

Obviously a nonamer who just registers won't be eligible to buy in this scenario when not being a VIP customer. I'm also guessing when you say "VIP" you don't just refer to someone who's bought the regular pay2cheat version, but rather that it means I would have to stick around for a while and show I'm serious first. By being a longer term client and contributing/assisting others?
I think it's more of a "stay around for a while and be a continuous customer" sort of thing, the public version is pretty much as secure as the private anyway but offers a more wide variety of anticheat support. And obviously that bit extra security.