Testimonial

PCheater

Silver Elite Master
Nov 1, 2016
Probably the most secure hack I've used, from what everyone on the forums says. After some configuration my setup is almost perfect for me, just some more tweaks with the pistol.

Aimbot: 10/10 - No surprise here, one you get your setup to properly control your spray the aimbot is amazing. Not much to say here that no else has said already.

Visuals/ESP: 5/10 - Not much here, box esp, legit esp, etc. I use this from time to time, it's very standard. Dlight is not that great for me. Coloring someone blue actually makes it harder for me to see them sometimes, my eye sight. If you could add one feature to this, I wish they would add chams, I use chams with the other hack sites I used, not to see through the walls but to color them green or orange to spot them easier. I like to play legit without walls but having a visual aid to help people would allow me to react much, much faster.

Price: 10/10 - If the security is as good as everyone says than it's an easy 10/10. Aimbot alone is more than worth it.

Overall: 9/10 - If the wall hacks were better it would be an easy 11/10.

Last edited:
Reactions: bendis916