1337xLeague

Well-Known LC Member
CSGO Pro League
Oct 29, 2016
My Testmonial

I´ve been a customer by Leaguecheats since some days now and want to give my testimonial to it
Dont forget this hack is not made to HvH
And i need to say sorry for my English its not that good and its my first Testimonial im doing for CSGO Cheats
I also had also use many CSGO Cheats.

Why did I Pick LeagueCheats?
I had Subscripe here since i search a Cheat with that you can feel more "Safe" then with other Platforms. With other MM Support then just VAC.

Design and Usability 9/10

If you purchase the hack you will get manually activated within 24-48 hours its said but i was activated within 6 hours was nice !
The in-game is very simple to use and every setting is explained in the wiki, but for the first time using Leaguecheats it can be hard to make some settings that suits you. I had need like 1 day to get settings with that i can play good and look legit
You can also choose to either configure the settings in a .ini and load the game to test them or change some small things and there is also a loader for doing settings in the forum!
I only give 9/10 since you cant choose bhop/flick key ingame.

Features

Aimbot 11/10

Smooth, Smoother, Leaguecheat that the only thing i need to say!
Its looks legit as fuq, since the movement of your mouse is like "randomised", it dont go like straight on the head / neck, body it goes smooth there.
It can be used to be legit but you can ez go 100-0 out of the game if you want.

Triggerbot 10/10

Easy to use #Mouse4, but you can choose a min / max delay trigger full Body or just a part of the Body.
Perfekt like the Aimbot, easy to use and easy to look legit!

Visuals 10/10

I had try everthing out of it.
You normaly have problems with sometimes looking legit while using ESP?
Use Daylight: You can choose a Radius / how strong is to light.
or
listesp: Its listing players that you can not see or everybody, just like how you want it
You just want to see everythink no problem you can use ESP like every other just simple drawing or see if they are sneaking,moving or standing still.
If you mix Daylgith and ListEsp and get a perfekt legit combo if you like something with the style of Chams!

Bunnyhop 10/10

Delay settings working perfekt better then 90% of all "legit bhop" cheat!
You can choose your delay that you want and get some nice movment out of it since you can keybind it everywhere!
You still look legit and Bhop like a God.
Security

Im not long enought here to say mutch about it.
But if somebody gets banned, they will look at! That what i had see and i trust them that they take it seriously.
Also they update their cheat with game/engine/steam updates!
If you want to be safe you pay for it!

Staff 10/10

I had one ticket it got solved fast and there will be every moment Staff member there since the staffs are out of many Countrys !

Price 10/10

The Price is fair since the Coder Jimster480 is the findest coder that you will find and Its just amazing how much time and work he puts into his community!
You pay for Quality nothing more to say.

Overall
Just Perfekt nothing to say im still hopeing for more Features in the Future and more League System Supports like EAC

Reactions: 4DHERo
Very nice review! @1337xLeague
Hope to see you here more often:) You are always welcome back If you ever leave us:((But you are not allowed by me to leave<3, jkKappado whatever you want, we will never leave you;))