Scammer
Reaction score
Swag Level :
who is supex0?

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The guy that made workshop cheats in 2014. People like sm and KQLY got banned because of him.

4DHERo

Legend 1337
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The guy that made workshop cheats in 2014. People like sm and KQLY got banned because of him.
does that mean if you put your cheats in the workshop it will get detected ?

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Back then nobody would ever think about making cheat inside steam.
Gaben patched that afaik.

kNiFE1337

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Back then nobody would ever think about making cheat inside steam.
Gaben patched that afaik.
Its still works, you can put ur cheat in workshop or put photo with .rar in artwork on steam

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Its still works, you can put ur cheat in workshop or put photo with .rar in artwork on steam
Oh, so they just wait for people to do it and insta ban them. Smart move Gabeno. DatSheffy

4DHERo

Legend 1337
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oh, so they just wait for people to do it and insta ban them. Smart move Gabeno. DatSheffy
like all you have to do is hide a file inside of a picture there isn't much you can do to *fix* that besides setting a limit to the pictures but then you can just hide it in a picture within a workshop map lol, so does that mean if someone does that with LC RIP ? BibleThump

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I think it is a trap now for whoever does it like the rest of the guys are saying, if it were that easy to smuggle cheats in through their own system that would be too simple. All I know is if you try that at LAN and you get caught, they will check your computer for all of the files you download through the workshop and trace anything foreign on the computer resulting in a ban from the LAN you are at and possibly a VAC.

4DHERo

Legend 1337
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I think it is a trap now for whoever does it like the rest of the guys are saying, if it were that easy to smuggle cheats in through their own system that would be too simple. All I know is if you try that at LAN and you get caught, they will check your computer for all of the files you download through the workshop and trace anything foreign on the computer resulting in a ban from the LAN you are at and possibly a VAC.
oh okay RIP there are to many different ways to do it though

Status
Not open for further replies.