Subscription

Nythneaith

Reaction score
Swag Level :
How to know if you are already activated or no? I just purchased for $25 around 4 hours ago and where do we download the hack?

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
How to know if you are already activated or no? I just purchased for $25 around 4 hours ago and where do we download the hack?
You'll get an email from Jimster480 with instructions on downloading etc when he processes the payment. If you read, payments can take 24-48 hours. Just be patient, he'll get to you.

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You will get an email from Jimster on your paypal mail or the mail you used when you bought the cheat. This can take up to 6-12-24 hours before you`ll get activated. In the mail I suggest you read everything. Since this is your first time I`ll suggest you to also read the Wiki to learn everything about the hack and how it operates.

Hope to see you soon with that VIP on your name!

Best Regards, Chimi

PS: Need anymore help? send me a pm or make a support ticket!:D

$nowii

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
after you bought wait 24 hour then you should have this vip statue which says you can download and use the cheat

Koon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You will get an email from Jimster on your paypal mail or the mail you used when you bought the cheat. This can take up to 6-12-24 hours before you`ll get activated. In the mail I suggest you read everything. Since this is your first time I`ll suggest you to also read the Wiki to learn everything about the hack and how it operates.

Hope to see you soon with that VIP on your name!

Best Regards, Chimi

PS: Need anymore help? send me a pm or make a support ticket!:D
after you bought wait 24 hour then you should have this vip statue which says you can download and use the cheat

You guys litterly answered the same question that was already replied to by Aaron. I think he understands. FailFish:cool:

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You guys litterly answered the same question that was already replied to by Aaron. I think he understands. FailFish:cool:
Nah nah, I did Even more detail;)

Run2Die

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Give it some time remember patience comes with great reward

Stasi87

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nythneaith i bought it yesterday too but havent got it

ToX

Retired Staff