Status

shn

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello,

I wanted to let me know in advance about the status of the hack (League Version).
What's the Status for Wire, FaceIT and EAC (Aimbot + Visuals)?

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello,

I wanted to let me know in advance about the status of the hack (League Version).
What's the Status for Wire, FaceIT and EAC (Aimbot + Visuals)?
on faceit works fine visuals and aimbot iv been on faceit for months in masters level 10 Eac isn't supported right now coming in future esl and cevo and some other clients works find with the league version but you have to be careful follow some guide lines

shn

Reaction score
Swag Level :
What about these Guide Lines?
Will i get this Infos when i've paid?

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What about these Guide Lines?
Will i get this Infos when i've paid?
yes there really easy to follow and admins and people always are willing to help if you have any questions or need help

shn

Reaction score
Swag Level :
yes there really easy to follow and admins and people always are willing to help if you have any questions or need help
Fine, thanks :)

LittleLaiLai

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Once you have paid and become a vip member you should be able to find a post in either the vip or Csgo section that opens up with becoming vip. There will be guide lines and what is safe and what is not safe to use in certain leagues :3

shn

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Once you have paid and become a vip member you should be able to find a post in either the vip or Csgo section that opens up with becoming vip. There will be guide lines and what is safe and what is not safe to use in certain leagues :3
Thank you very much :)
I'll test it now, i just wait to get activated :)