some thoughts

unholy

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 17, 2016
Hello!

I used this cheat for a couple of months ago, but had some trouble with set it up properly and then i stopped played so never used it so much. So i thinking of give it a new try, but need to refresh my memory with some questions etc :)

Whats the differents in Basic cheat setup with basic cfgs compared to advanced or pro setup? :)

Is it possible to play face it and look legit with aimkey on mousebutton 1? Or will i aim trough smokes/walls then or can i bypass that with some feature? Cuz im so f*kng bad at playing with aimkey, cant find a good key that i dont use :D

Can i set the aimspot to all over the body? So i aim at the closest spot, using awp alot and i want to be able to just tag them in the leg or something sometimes to look more legit or even get a headshot with it sometimes when i only seeing the head.

I might need some help with this if i buy it again, cuz last time it just crashed all the time, my mouse felt weird with multicore rendering on/off or what it was, cant remember haha. And i didnt had time to get any good settings etc. But i really want to give it a new try, since i know that LC have a really good and humanized aimbot if proper set up, probably the best rsc and my inventory starts to grow, cant use these b providers anymore on main now :)

Regards

Hello!

I used this cheat for a couple of months ago, but had some trouble with set it up properly and then i stopped played so never used it so much. So i thinking of give it a new try, but need to refresh my memory with some questions etc :)

Whats the differents in Basic cheat setup with basic cfgs compared to advanced or pro setup? :)

Is it possible to play face it and look legit with aimkey on mousebutton 1? Or will i aim trough smokes/walls then or can i bypass that with some feature? Cuz im so f*kng bad at playing with aimkey, cant find a good key that i dont use :D

Can i set the aimspot to all over the body? So i aim at the closest spot, using awp alot and i want to be able to just tag them in the leg or something sometimes to look more legit or even get a headshot with it sometimes when i only seeing the head.

I might need some help with this if i buy it again, cuz last time it just crashed all the time, my mouse felt weird with multicore rendering on/off or what it was, cant remember haha. And i didnt had time to get any good settings etc. But i really want to give it a new try, since i know that LC have a really good and humanized aimbot if proper set up, probably the best rsc and my inventory starts to grow, cant use these b providers anymore on main now :)

Regards
not sure about the configs I'm sure @ToX would know

and yes you can play legit with aimkey 1 on faceit I play with aimkey 1 on faceit 5 months now over 600 games played in the top 10 in masters to for the past couple months yes if you want to spray through smoke you can set up a flickshot key but have that turn your aimbot off so when you hold it down you can spray with no lock on or have your panic key set to something close to your hand to so instead of holding it down you press it once then you can spray then press it again when your done to toggle back on but this can be confusing and you can accidently turn it off

you can set multi bones but there is a main bone wich if close enough will prioritize that bone over other ones

and yes if you have any problems with crashes or setting anything up there is always the wiki other threads and if you can not find how to fix it the community and admins will help you

Whats the differents in Basic cheat setup with basic cfgs compared to advanced or pro setup?
Basic setup is they help you get it built, check it works then leave (I think)
Pro setup is one of the admins, usually ToX, will give you a specialized config to use which is suited to your needs.

Is it possible to play face it and look legit with aimkey on mousebutton 1? Or will i aim trough smokes/walls then or can i bypass that with some feature? Cuz im so f*kng bad at playing with aimkey, cant find a good key that i dont use
So long as you have vischeck enabled, you won't aim through smokes or lock on through walls.

It's possible so long as you set the AWP multibone to something like 4, 3, 4, 5 (chest, lower body, chest, head) and with vischeck, the aimbot should lock on to the most available bone (which, if behind cover and only their head is out, it usually hits the head)

I might need some help with this if i buy it again, cuz last time it just crashed all the time, my mouse felt weird with multicore rendering on/off or what it was, cant remember haha. And i didnt had time to get any good settings etc.
Simply put in a support ticket with the issues you have and staff will reply and try help as much as they can.

Pro setup is one of the admins, usually ToX, will give you a specialized config to use which is suited to your needs.

So long as you have vischeck enabled, you won't aim through smokes or lock on through walls
with aimkey 1 if you spray through smoke it will lock onto them still if you don't turn off your aimbot some how

with aimkey 1 if you spray through smoke it will lock onto them still if you don't turn off your aimbot some how
For-real? When I aimkey with vischeck on I don't lock on through smoke? That's with Mouse5 though. Never used M1 for aimkey.

Correct,
Adv setup is done by Krogoth480, Virus1x
PRO setup is done by me

For-real? When I aimkey with vischeck on I don't lock on through smoke? That's with Mouse5 though. Never used M1 for aimkey.
vischeck=3 ?

Regards, ToX

not sure about the configs I'm sure @ToX would know

and yes you can play legit with aimkey 1 on faceit I play with aimkey 1 on faceit 5 months now over 600 games played in the top 10 in masters to for the past couple months yes if you want to spray through smoke you can set up a flickshot key but have that turn your aimbot off so when you hold it down you can spray with no lock on or have your panic key set to something close to your hand to so instead of holding it down you press it once then you can spray then press it again when your done to toggle back on but this can be confusing and you can accidently turn it off

you can set multi bones but there is a main bone wich if close enough will prioritize that bone over other ones

and yes if you have any problems with crashes or setting anything up there is always the wiki other threads and if you can not find how to fix it the community and admins will help you

Ooh lol thats actually smart! :) do u do it like that or do u just don't shoot trough smokes/when u are flashed? cuz atm i have a cheat with "smokecheck" so i can spray/random shoot trough smokes. but i sometimes shoot when im flashed and then i can get a lil flick wich can look a bit suspicous haha, trying to not do it, but its just the head who says "shoot". Thanks for reply!

So long as you have vischeck enabled, you won't aim through smokes or lock on through walls.

It's possible so long as you set the AWP multibone to something like 4, 3, 4, 5 (chest, lower body, chest, head) and with vischeck, the aimbot should lock on to the most available bone (which, if behind cover and only their head is out, it usually hits the head)

Simply put in a support ticket with the issues you have and staff will reply and try help as much as they can.

Aaah okey so is it only cfg if i take pro setup? i read from this:
PRO Cheat Setup (Including advanced config) Setup done by: ToX -90 $
Advanced Cheat Setup (Including advanced config) Setup done by: Krogoth480, Virus1x -60 $
Basic Cheat Setup (Including basic config) Setup done by: Krogoth480, Virus1x -10 $

Well that sounds good :) I knew it was something about vischeck 1,2,3 or something, right? But i didnt knew what wich one did. I think i had someting wrong on that last time in that case. Cuz one time when i tested it, a guy run out from the smoke and then back again and my spray started trace him when he wents back xD and i didnt had time to look into it my settings after that since i didnt played so much :) Thanks!

Well that sounds good :) I knew it was something about vischeck 1,2,3 or something, right?
Yea, Vischeck=3 will stop you from locking through smokes etc.
Value range = 0-2
VisCheck = 0 (Aims through all walls).
VisCheck = 1 (Only aims if the target is visible).
VisCheck = 2 (Disables the visible check if the target is in close proximity to objects).
Vischeck = 3 (Uses bSpotted for Visible Status, slower and less reliable but works with Multicore Rendering).

Yes the vischeck doesn't include smoke check due to how csgo handles smoke. There is an internal function for handling smoke but I won't use a function like that due to security and compatibility reasons.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint