It's internal and the injection type is you can have a short cut and you click the short cut press ok and then launch csgo. Not sure what type that's considered so if someone has a better answer that feel free to tell me.

Koon it was only 2 minutes difference where is the problem?! and stop voting every time dumb its not dumb...
Yo inform you it was 3 minutes, me, @4DHERo and @Ferre have asked you to stop doing that. Doesn't take 3 minutes to type what you said and even if it did this isn't the first time you have done this.

And yes it is dumb because you legit are saying exactly what I am saying. So why you reported mine for dumb makes no sense.

Yo inform you it was 3 minutes, me, @4DHERo and @Ferre have asked you to stop doing that. Doesn't take 3 minutes to type what you said and even if it did this isn't the first time you have done this.

And yes it is dumb because you legit are saying exactly what I am saying. So why you reported mine for dumb makes no sense.
Ok then i will try to be the first :) and no its not 3 minutes its 2 (http://prntscr.com/dt3tqd) and we can go make a pm and do not discuss here.

Best regards,
AirMake

Please don't argue and every thread thank you. Now to answer the original Poster's question no it is not kernel mode injection. Even the new method which is about to come out for faceit and EAC is not kernel mode injection.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: AirMake
@nicememe2k13 you see that we are a funny community as well... we even have our own comedy show right in place :D

About the Kernel thing I have no clue, but why does it matter anyway?!? The cheat is very safe, you can even download a new build everybody 30 minutes. I switched from another provider, and did not regret it 1 second.

Reactions: Koon
@nicememe2k13 you see thar we are even a funny community... even have our own comedy show right in place :D

About the Kernel thing I have no clue as well (I think not, since it does not act as a driver afaik), but why does it matter anyway?!? The cheat is very safe, you can even download a new build everybody 30 minutes. I switched from another provider, and did not regret it 1 second.
Kernel and Driver cheats are pointless to buy as their day will come when VAC bans them as they're fairly easy to ban.