some questions

edonator

Silver II
Nov 16, 2014
Hello, I have some questions which I'd like to be answered.
  • First of all, when was the last detection for the CS:GO Multihack and why?
  • Since I'm an extremely active FaceIT player, it would be good to know if the hack is usable there, without any restrictions. I recognized that some other hacks are only usable on FaceIT with restrictions, that's why the question. Short version: Is the hack usable on FaceIT without restrictions?
Well, that were all my questions. I hope you can answer them.
Regards, edonator.

1) We had a "wave" some months ago where 10/63 of the userbase got affected, this is fixed and is looking very promising.
2) The cheat is perfect on FaceIT. There is no restrictions or things being "bannable" in the cheat. Another thing to note is that we are running another RCS than the most providers out there, It's a non-perfect RCS which doesn't always hit 100% of the shots like most providers.
This means that the cheat is not visible to a experienced cheat-reviewer on their staff-team even on 128tick demos, where a lot of other providers are. I'm personally using the cheat on FaceIT and I've been winning ladders for months, so far i got a couple of knifes out of it, and I'm sure you can do the same, if you have enough time to win the games it takes to be at the top-ladders, maybe I'll see you at faceit sometime ;).

-FaTan

Reactions: edonator
Haha, that would be funny.
Thank you for your honest and extensively answer. Looking forward to buy it in the next couple of days!
Regards, edonator.