Some Questions (faceIT, Detections, etc)

PNY

Silver II
May 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm not really new to the scene, but actually its the first time, I heard something about leaguecheats.

Before I would by the league version, I want to know some things:

1. How many detections did you have in the past? And when was your last one?
2. Settings on faceIT: Can I use everything? Aimbot with RCS and Triggerbot? I know that other hacks don't work with a little bit higher aimtime and most RCS don't work at all. Triggerbot is also a problem for some providers. More important would be RCS and aimtime. Or are there some things you can't use on faceIT?
3. Does the hack updates itself after a update?
4. I read in the forum, that there will be an option to configurate the hack in a interface outside the game. Is this function working already?

That should be all for the moment ;-) THX!

1) never
2) yes
3) need to build a one i guess?
4) no clue :D

1. I thought so, that there was a detection. At least I read something about it.
2. Sounds good. Is that correct, admin ;) ?
3. What do you mean? When there is a update published bei valve, some of the providers need to update their hacks. Just wanted to know, if this hack is doing that without any manual work by the user ;)

1. One, more than year ago. LC 2.0 never been detected, LC 2.5 (current) never been detected.
2. You can use almost every feature ;) But you have to use your brain too Kappa because they can review your demo and then RIP if u play obvious.
The bunnyhop is UD but you have to add some delay and make some fails ^^ not just perfect bunnyhop all the time if u know what I mean.
3. Um yea, only when b1g update from Valve u have to download new LC-Builder.
4. We have config builder.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm not really new to the scene, but actually its the first time, I heard something about leaguecheats.

Before I would by the league version, I want to know some things:

1. How many detections did you have in the past? And when was your last one?
2. Settings on faceIT: Can I use everything? Aimbot with RCS and Triggerbot? I know that other hacks don't work with a little bit higher aimtime and most RCS don't work at all. Triggerbot is also a problem for some providers. More important would be RCS and aimtime. Or are there some things you can't use on faceIT?
3. Does the hack updates itself after a update?
4. I read in the forum, that there will be an option to configurate the hack in a interface outside the game. Is this function working already?

That should be all for the moment ;-) THX!
All I have to say is you are in good hands my friend <3

1) There was one detection last year, but there has been zero detections since 2.0 has released and it's at 2.5 now.
2) AFAIK you can use everything if you have the know-how making it as legit as possible.
3) Offsets update automatically, but if there is a new weapon added, map, or bone/hitbox ID's change you'll need to update it.
4) You mean the ability to stream ESP on CEVO? That hasn't came out yet.