Some questions before purchase

Bones

May 13, 2016
1) How is the injection process? Does it require you to close steam each reinjection, or is it permanantly in the background until you close it manually or restart computer
2) What exactly is monster trigger? is this like triggerbot psilent?
3) Do you have a triggeraim feature for awps
4) I hear jimster also does privates??? (not sure)
5) What exactly is dynamic lighting? You can spot them around the corner without them even showing up yet? I can see its basically like chams, but does it also light up your own player model?

1) How is the injection process? Does it require you to close steam each reinjection, or is it permanantly in the background until you close it manually or restart computer
2) What exactly is monster trigger? is this like triggerbot psilent?
3) Do you have a triggeraim feature for awps
4) I hear jimster also does privates??? (not sure)
5) What exactly is dynamic lighting? You can spot them around the corner without them even showing up yet? I can see its basically like chams, but does it also light up your own player model?
1) You start up the cheat, you will be prompted that the cheat has been started it will say, "Waiting for program :D" without the smiley face.
2) There isn't an actual monstertrigger= setting ingame, that was just a included in the details XD. Although LC's Triggerbot is an absolute beast and includes two different TB's which can even wreck the most troll like spinbotter XD (I rekt a spinbotter btw XD) <3.
3) These are the features of the triggerbot(s)
TriggerBot (Legit & Strong)
Triggerbot - Automatically shoot at an enemy in a radius (usable with or without Aimbot).
TriggerKey - Control what key activates the Triggerbot (use with any key).
TriggerFov - Control the radius around the AimSpot which activates the triggerbot.
TriggerDraw - Draw the bone spot that the triggerbot is aiming at.
TriggerBone - Select the bone that the triggerbot will target (MultiBone - Upto 9)
TriggerDelay - To add to the legitimacy of the triggerbot, delays shooting for up to .5 seconds.
MonsterTrigger - Extremely Fast & Accurate triggerbot with Fullbody Options - Perfect Triggerbot.
(A well configured TB is like this)
4) Yes Jimster does private builds, just notify of your inquiry in a PM :D.
5) DLights are a powerful and effective radiating light type of visual which create an aura of light on the enemy as well as the floor of the enemy, If an enemy is around the corner or even near the corner you will see the Dynamic Lighting around the corner :D, this is nice in Faceit and more effective than ESP (due to the fact that ESP is limited :( by Faced*cks anticheat).

Reactions: ToX
1) You start up the cheat, you will be prompted that the cheat has been started it will say, "Waiting for program :D" without the smiley face.
2) There isn't an actual monstertrigger= setting ingame, that was just a included in the details XD. Although LC's Triggerbot is an absolute beast and includes two different TB's which can even wreck the most troll like spinbotter XD (I rekt a spinbotter btw XD) <3.
3) These are the features of the triggerbot(s)
TriggerBot (Legit & Strong)
Triggerbot - Automatically shoot at an enemy in a radius (usable with or without Aimbot).
TriggerKey - Control what key activates the Triggerbot (use with any key).
TriggerFov - Control the radius around the AimSpot which activates the triggerbot.
TriggerDraw - Draw the bone spot that the triggerbot is aiming at.
TriggerBone - Select the bone that the triggerbot will target (MultiBone - Upto 9)
TriggerDelay - To add to the legitimacy of the triggerbot, delays shooting for up to .5 seconds.
MonsterTrigger - Extremely Fast & Accurate triggerbot with Fullbody Options - Perfect Triggerbot.
(A well configured TB is like this)
4) Yes Jimster does private builds, just notify of your inquiry in a PM :D.
5) DLights are a powerful and effective radiating light type of visual which create an aura of light on the enemy as well as the floor of the enemy, If an enemy is around the corner or even near the corner you will see the Dynamic Lighting around the corner :D, this is nice in Faceit and more effective than ESP (due to the fact that ESP is limited :( by Faced*cks anticheat).
thanks for the answers :)

Do you have to reinject the cheat everytime you close csgo?