some questions before buying....

rickiecee

Jun 20, 2017
How many coders are working on LeagueCheats?
How long have u not been detected, and when did u get detected in the last time?
How often did u got detected totally?
How long have the coders experience in coding?

Thx!

How long have u not been detected, and when did u get detected in the last time?

Thx!
1: Only 1 coder but hes fcking beast
2:Lc was never detected
3:0
4:10-15 i think but im not sure
Edit: ppl here have inventory worth even 3k$ soo imagine how safe lc is :)

Thx!

1: Only 1 coder but hes fcking beast
2:Lc was never detected
3:0
4:10-15 i think but im not sure
Edit: ppl here have inventory worth even 3k$ soo imagine how safe lc is :)
LC was detected back in 2015 because of some themida problem but now is undetected for 800+ days!
We only have Jimster who is a very experienced coder and probably one o for the best on te market! Detection rate is very low here, and most of us have high inventory (I have 500$ for example)
If u search for security and quality this is the right place, although is not cheap and it will be hard a the the beginning to configure, but if u aren't lazy and want a serious cheat go for it! :)

Jimster is the only coder and he is doing this since forever, we have 0 copy pasta features and we don't use drivers. LC code itself have never been detected. March 2015 we had 30% of userbase banned due a themida failure, that's the first and only time someone here go to VACation.
And yeah, everyone here use his main account whit all skins and play whit LC.

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
Jimster is the only coder and he is doing this since forever, we have 0 copy pasta features and we don't use drivers. LC code itself have never been detected. March 2015 we had 30% of userbase banned due a themida failure, that's the first and only time someone here go to VACation.
And yeah, everyone here use his main account whit all skins and play whit LC.
Never vacced and u know! Kappa

There's also the insurance policy in LC (which I've never seen in any other services before), which basically insures your Steam account, and will pay the sum of your loses back, in case LC gets detected and your account gets vacced.

This basically shows how Jimster trusts LC, as no smart person would be willing to bet money that his hacks would not be detected.

thx 4 fast answere
that answer is not right
  1. we do only have 1 coder jimster
  2. Yes it was detected March 2015 and 1/3 of the customer base was banned due to themida.
    The cheat came out October 2012.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
  3. 1 time only in 2015 as said before the cheat came in 2012
  4. jimster has 12 years of experience
edit : also jimsters cs 1.6 cheat has been detected for 11 years as of mid of july

Last edited: