Some questions before buying.

LC1337

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 3, 2016
Hi guys, okay so I used so many cheats on the market and there is no fucking one who really are undectected like they said in the market page.

This will be my last cheat, after that i will be done.
So I have some questions for experienced users of LC.

When was the last VAC Wave ?
Is there any private builds ? (For a professionnal usage, 500€ ~)
Faceit Leagues proof ?
Lan proof ?

So guys i'm very upset against all the cheats providers i used:
Inuria, h*xui (Best so far), Project7 (Worst one), a*mw*re, Platinium, LeagueMode.
And yeah, if there some honest and good reviews in the comments i will buy it.

Thanks guys.

Last detection was in early 2015, 1/3 of userbase got banned.
There are private builds although I am not sure if Jim is available for it right now. You gotta PM him.
LC is fully undetected on Faceit (unless you play like a monkey)
Yes, there is a thread in VIP section about how to use LC on lan with full guide.

Light a candle for you sir, all the cheats you mentioned are either copy-pasted garbo or just garbo. All these "coders" tend to say how good their cheats are, but in reality most of them gets either cracked/leaked or detected every few weeks/months.
There are tons of reviews in Testimonials section (https://leaguecheats.com/forums/tsestimonials/). Try LC, you won't regret.

Last edited:
Reactions: LC1337
Last detection was in early 2015, 1/3 of userbase got banned.
There are private builds although I am not sure if Jim is available for it right now. You gotta PM him.
LC is fully undetected on Faceit (unless you play like a monkey)
Yes, there is a thread about how to use LC on lan with full guide.

Light a candle for you sir, all the cheats you mentioned are either copy-pasted garbo or just garbo.
There are tons of reviews in Testimonials section (https://leaguecheats.com/forums/tsestimonials/). Try LC, you won't regret.

Rofl Project7 developper was saying the exact same things about LeagueCheats, blabalbla they are old blablabla copy paste, but i think i will make my own review on LC :)

Thank sir I think that I will try it, I have a LAN Evant in one week, I will play legit for this one, better use the cheat before LAN I think.

How can I talk for the custom private cheat ?

Rofl Project7 developper was saying the exact same things about LeagueCheats, blabalbla they are old blablabla copy paste, but i think i will make my own review on LC :)

Thank sir I think that I will try it, I have a LAN Evant in one week, I will play legit for this one, better use the cheat before LAN I think.

How can I talk for the custom private cheat ?
Give me a fucking break. That "CODER" even said that his cheat is ESEA UD. Sadly most of his userbase have proven it to be wrong. People talk shit about how bad LC or that they'll crack and leak our cheat soon. Guess what, they fail miserably so far and their "insane 1337 cheats" are getting detected every freaking month or two (or even weeks if you are a*mw*re/interplebs victim).

Me before getting banned on P7

But yeah, that "CODER" said this and said that, just waste 25€ and a steam account ..
I will buy LC tomorrow, thanks Vladimir :)
They even delete my honest review rofl

Me before getting banned on P7

But yeah, that "CODER" said this and said that, just waste 25€ and a steam account ..
I will buy LC tomorrow, thanks Vladimir :)
They even delete my honest review rofl
Your welcome. When you buy it, make sure you check the forum/wiki on how to configurate the cheat.

A last question guys, with my two olds accounts I used two differrents cheats a get VAC (h*xui/Project7)
Is there anny possibles ways to get banned on Faceit with my new account using LeagueCheats ?

A last question guys, with my two olds accounts I used two differrents cheats a get VAC (h*xui/Project7)
Is there anny possibles ways to get banned on Faceit with my new account using LeagueCheats ?
Not if you configurate the cheat correctly. Also if you've been banned on Faceit before, there are few things you will need to do before making another account. Everything is in one thread in the VIP Section.

Pas longtemps, ca m'a pris moins de 4heure si je me souviens bien.
Mais la configuration c'est ce qui prend le plus de temps. J'ai du passer deux jours à jouer contre des bots pour créer une bonne config.

Pas longtemps, ca m'a pris moins de 4heure si je me souviens bien.
Mais la configuration c'est ce qui prend le plus de temps. J'ai du passer deux jours à jouer contre des bots pour créer une bonne config.

Ah oui c'est rapide, ben merci et à bientôt j'espère. :)