Some questions about your service for CSGO

breno pharia

Jan 30, 2017
Hello, I would like to ask some questions before actually buying this cheat for CSGO. I'm interested in non-league Cheats btw.
1. Does this work correctly with these resolutions [I mean, without constant glitches and stuff, please tell me the truth] : 1280x1024, 1440x1080 (4:3)
2. Is the NL version working with the last CSGO Update which changed Dust 2 and Inferno from the map groups?
3. Using your skills to predict Valve and VAC mechanics, what would be the real possibility to this cheat becaming detected in the next months?
4. Buying right now, when would I be able to download the cheat?
5. Do people share their own configs for this and you can download it, use it easily? How this works? Those configs are divided by what? Resolution?

Thanks, maybe I will be buying this really soon. And I would be really interested in Non League Aimbot only cheat for CSGO if this will ever be a option in this site.

Hey @breno pharia ,
1. Yes it works.
2. Yes it works to
3. The Chance to get detected is really low.
4. 24-48 Hours or longer.
5. Yes it gives a section where you can share your settings and other stuff and use it.

Best regards,
AirMake

1. I don't know what do you mean by saying "glitches"? Yes, cheat works great on 1280x1024, 1440x1080 (4:3)
2. Yes
3. If you are cheating there is always small chance for getting banned, but with LC this chance is really really really really small.
4. The activation process can take up to even 24 hours, but in most cases it takes several hours.
5. Yes, some people share their settings but i suggest you make your own config.

Hey @breno pharia ,
1. Yes it works.
2. Yes it works to
3. The Chance to get detected is really low.
4. 24-48 Hours or longer.
5. Yes it gives a section where you can share your settings and other stuff and use it.

Best regards,
AirMake
1. I don't know what do you mean by saying "glitches"? Yes, cheat works great on 1280x1024, 1440x1080 (4:3)
2. Yes
3. If you are cheating there is always small chance for getting banned, but with LC this chance is really really really really small.
4. The activation process can take up to even 24 hours, but in most cases it takes several hours.
5. Yes, some people share their settings but i suggest you make your own config.
The same what i said ^^

Thank you all. Other question, now I wait for those 24-48 until I receive the VIP unlock where? I will receive an email?

Wait for an e-mail from Jimster. Since you are from Brazil (country whit high amount of fraud) he will ask for an ID, after he check you will receive the VIP. If you want to make the process faster you can digitalize (or take a photo) and send your ID to him. It can take from 24-48 hours.

Reactions: panzer
The same what i said ^^
on presale questions and just the non vip section in general its okay to have multiple answers to ensure that the non vip member understands + he didn't say the exact same thing

Oh lol, so he will ask me for my ID? I was not thinking about that when I created this account. I will wait for his email tho
it will ask for the username and password you put in when buying the cheat so you can link your form account to your auth account you will get the link in the email