Some questions about aimbots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy0x

LEM
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello, I know that LC using 2d aimbot without 3d fov (u can trick it with close fov, but U need good experience in Lc settings). I know that paltinum scam using 3d aimbot (I saw different frag movies about this cheats). I read Jimsters comments about copy-pasting source code of their hack. Can U explain how its working like Humanised 3d aimbot that uses own paths of human moves (or that is just a bulshit), and thay are liyng about such a strong techology. (So the cheat need to anylise like your own movements or something).
1. What is the difference with 2d and 3d aimbots? What is stronger, and what is looking more legit (if configured mostly legit way)
2. Is that truth about humanised feature on platinum scam, and can someone axplain how it can be working.
3. Is jimster coding 3d aimbots on private projects, or hes using the same 2d technology ?
PS: Im user of LC like 3-5 months, cause nothing is better, but Im curious about aimbots.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
1. It would take too much time to explain everything. I suggest you to google "2d 3d explanation".
2. Their "true aim" it's pasted 2d aimbot from UC but it's garbage. You can't even hit shit on 64 tick servers with it. It's not fully UD on server sided AC, people still getting bans from it.
3. Yes, LSD it's a 3d aimbot project but it's a overkill for legit gameplay. Basically you can't detect 2d aimbot with proper smooth/supersmooth amount.

Regards, ToX

_dude719

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Platinum admin detected.
I'm redesigning their old "pasted" cheat with the other dev. I know Jimster has been around for a long time, but I've been reading some of the posts on here, and so much of it is just so full of shit it's almost stupid. I'm not trying to sales trash, obviously this cheat is great if people are using it, but the slanderous comments being made on this forum need to stop.

Last edited:

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Why are you brainwashing your customers? This is 100% untrue. At least be honest in what you're saying.

maybe write what you think what is the truth instead of just pointing it out?

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Why are you brainwashing your customers? This is 100% untrue. At least be honest in what you're saying.
dude719 are you from platinum dev team?
What was wrong with my post? We all know that true aim on 64 tick server sucks so hard, that you can do better without cheat.

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
I'm redesigning their old "pasted" cheat with the other dev. I know Jimster has been around for a long time, but I've been reading some of the posts on here, and so much of it is just so full of shit it's almost stupid. I'm not trying to sales trash, obviously this cheat is great if people are using it, but the slanderous comments being made on this forum need to stop.

Nothing we are saying is wrong. You don't like the truth? Fuck off then. You'll need to make us stop sharing the truth of platinum paste and their shit cheat. I'm a more experienced coder and I haven't coded since 2009. I at least didn't c+p code and scam/lie about my cheats. You mad? The truth hurts doesn't it bitch?

_dude719

Reaction score
Swag Level :
dude719 are you from platinum dev team?
What was wrong with my post? We all know that true aim on 64 tick server sucks so hard, that you can do better without cheat.

What was wrong with your post was that this question could have been answered in one sentence.

The difference between a 2D and a 3D aimbot is that a 2D aimbot utilizes screen pixels in order to manipulates the mouse position, which changes where you aim. and a 3D aimbot manipulates view angles in order to change where you are aiming.

Though you totally dodged the question and started saying it was pasted, which it 100% is not pasted from what i have access to.

There is no dev team. It was all done completely by the old dev. The old aimbot uses a Fitts's law algorithm and generated mouse movements. I did not write any of their old stuff, and none of my code is in production yet. Everything is being redone from scratch.

Last edited:

_dude719

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nothing we are saying is wrong. You don't like the truth? Fuck off then. You'll need to make us stop sharing the truth of platinum paste and their shit cheat. I'm a more experienced coder and I haven't coded since 2009. I at least didn't c+p code and scam/lie about my cheats. You mad? The truth hurts doesn't it bitch?
You need to get real. There is no need to be so disrespectful

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello, I know that LC using 2d aimbot without 3d fov (u can trick it with close fov, but U need good experience in Lc settings). I know that paltinum scam using 3d aimbot (I saw different frag movies about this cheats). I read Jimsters comments about copy-pasting source code of their hack. Can U explain how its working like Humanised 3d aimbot that uses own paths of human moves (or that is just a bulshit), and thay are liyng about such a strong techology. (So the cheat need to anylise like your own movements or something).
1. What is the difference with 2d and 3d aimbots? What is stronger, and what is looking more legit (if configured mostly legit way)
2. Is that truth about humanised feature on platinum scam, and can someone axplain how it can be working.
3. Is jimster coding 3d aimbots on private projects, or hes using the same 2d technology ?
PS: Im user of LC like 3-5 months, cause nothing is better, but Im curious about aimbots.
My 2d aimbot works in the same was as you using your mouse. It makes movements in the same way that a human does with their mouse and as such it avoids any invalid angles which come from 3D aimbots period.
Additionally my algorithm attempts to re-create the way that a real player does move their mouse in both speed and accuracy.

Those who play at higher levels typically flick their mice to make their crosshair much closer to their target and then correct their aim to hit where they need to hit, its hard to explain at a technical level without giving up too many details about my algorithm. But long story short it works to replicate this between, smooth & supersmooth. Both are dynamic and adust per frame, distance, movement, etc

Regardless of what any site tells you, there is no way to have an actual 3D humanized aimbot. As humans do not move their mice in a 3d worldspace as such this is why nobodies "humanized 3d aimbots" actually work on things like FaceIT serverside anticheat because it can detect the invalid angles created by their supposed humanized 3d movements.

Reactions: mitobr and _dude719

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What was wrong with your post was that this question could have been answered in one sentence.

The difference between a 2D and a 3D aimbot is that a 2D aimbot utilizes screen pixels in order to manipulates the mouse position, which changes where you aim. and a 3D aimbot manipulates view angles in order to change where you are aiming.

Though you totally dodged the question and started saying it was pasted, which it 100% is not pasted.

There is no dev team. It was all done completely by the old dev. The old aimbot uses a Fitts's law algorithm and generated mouse movements. I did not write any of their old stuff, and none of my code is in production yet. Everything is being redone from scratch.

I already know their old source was pasted and bought, so telling us that it wasn't pasted when I saw the threads in the HF help section in 2015 asking for code snippits and developers to help them put the code together is pointless.

Secondly if you have any skills at all, you should avoid working with toxic scammers like Invoke and Mojo. They are both immature children with no dignity, self respect or intelligence.

Reactions: mitobr

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com

Though you totally dodged the question and started saying it was pasted, which it 100% is not pasted.

Tox isn't a coder. I was... Don't come to our site and try to challenge knowledge, when any educated coder can answer this. You said Jim is great awesome. We are not going to help you improve a shit cheat with aids coders. Do you want to know why you'll fail? You use a driver 2005 trash, your site is as bad subtle paste was.

Reactions: mitobr

Krogoth480

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I love how you write on here that lies need to stop being spread when platinum is nothing but lies. Get real son, and get off the forums if you want to start a war. Platinum is garbage and our explanations are valid. Not liking an answer doesn't mean it isn't the truth or fact. Regardless, the aimbot was at least partially, if not completely, copypasta. Curious as to why you ask what the difference is between 2d and 3d is if you "know" but then just basically grab the top answer from Google to justify your continued response. Please get real.

_dude719

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I already know their old source was pasted and bought, so telling us that it wasn't pasted when I saw the threads in the HF help section in 2015 asking for code snippits and developers to help them put the code together is pointless.

Secondly if you have any skills at all, you should avoid working with toxic scammers like Invoke and Mojo. They are both immature children with no dignity, self respect or intelligence.

You know I have skills Jimster, I have seen you all over UC for years, checking my UC posts, etc. And I know you have skills as well. We have both been around since the GD days, and we have both contributed a lot to the public scene.

I don't know PC's history but you should add me on skype, I have something to talk to you about. Something I'm trying to HELP you with lol

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I love how you write on here that lies need to stop being spread when platinum is nothing but lies. Get real son, and get off the forums if you want to start a war. Platinum is garbage and our explanations are valid. Not liking an answer doesn't mean it isn't the truth or fact. Regardless, the aimbot was at least partially, if not completely, copypasta. Curious as to why you ask what the difference is between 2d and 3d is if you "know" but then just basically grab the top answer from Google to justify your continued response. Please get real.

Mhhmmm.. Sorry for correcting you but he didn't ask it. Another guy did.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You know I have skills Jimster, I have seen you all over UC for years, checking my UC posts, etc. And I know you have skills as well. We have both been around since the GD days, and we have both contributed a lot to the public scene.

I don't know PC's history but you should add me on skype, I have something to talk to you about. Something I'm trying to HELP you with lol

You can go ahead and add me my username is the same everywhere

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com

GD was a massive circle jerk. Any real coder will tell you this.

_dude719

Reaction score
Swag Level :
GD was a massive circle jerk. Any real coder will tell you this.
Though users were tightly wound, GD was a great resource full of intelligent and respectful users. It was great. I think any cheat dev that has been around for a while can agree with that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.