some frags with LC and post LC

3n1gm4

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 10, 2017
Only 3 showcasings in total are with LC ESP, the rest are legitimately played several months ago. For this very reason the name section is blurred in the old video. The new video isn't realnick so it's w/e.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

New:

A bit older:

Off-topic
If someone knows where you can get NewBlueFX and BCC OFX plugins cracked for sony vegas I would highly appreciate it. After googling and trying several cracks in sandboxie they are all rubbish/fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: FD^GoD
Its good.

The thing is the most guys here want to show the kills/plays they did and not a edit with some kills.

Cool, but this bh is so obvious xdd You can get plugins from yt with crack :)

Its good.

The thing is the most guys here want to show the kills/plays they did and not a edit with some kills.
Ok, ty. I was a little overly salty I guess.

Cool, but this bh is so obvious xdd You can get plugins from yt with crack :)

Feel free to tell me at which minutes you think is wh. Would be fun to see if you would guess any wrong. I can probably link you plays.tv proof in private if you think a clip is wh when it isn't :). This, however, could be very difficult since you don't know what information I have from teammates as well.

--Also, regarding plugins, I don't really want to download some backdoored FUD .exe from a youtube video tbh. Not even when opening in sandboxie

Really nice edit work [emoji106]

:)

Last edited:
n1 :) but you can always use HLAE for changing your name in the killfeed and even make the killfeed more clean instead of blurring it so the movie would be even better!

Reactions: 3n1gm4
Ok, ty. I was a little overly salty I guess.

Feel free to tell me at which minutes you think is wh. Would be fun to see if you would guess any wrong. I can probably link you plays.tv proof in private if you think a clip is wh when it isn't :). This, however, could be very difficult since you don't know what information I have from teammates as well.

--Also, regarding plugins, I don't really want to download some backdoored FUD .exe from a youtube video tbh. Not even when opening in sandboxie

:)
I wrote bh XD i have all plugins from yt and all its fine dude :)

Only 3 showcasings in total are with LC ESP, the rest are legitimately played several months ago. For this very reason the name section is blurred.

If someone knows where you can get NewBlueFX and BCC OFX plugins cracked for sony vegas I would highly appreciate it. After googling and trying several cracks in sandboxie they are all rubbish/fake.

Please explain to me how you get such easy headshots with the P250 and you probably do with the fiveseven as well because my Pistol settings for those guns are really bad for some reason and I miss alot of easy shots.

n1 :) but you can always use HLAE for changing your name in the killfeed and even make the killfeed more clean instead of blurring it so the movie would be even better!
Thanks, but this edit was already made so I couldn't (unless I wanted to re-record and re-edit).

I wrote bh XD i have all plugins from yt and all its fine dude :)

No idea what you mean then.

Please explain to me how you get such easy headshots with the P250 and you probably do with the fiveseven as well because my Pistol settings for those guns are really bad for some reason and I miss alot of easy shots.

Don't have aimbot, my subscription that ended yesterday didn't support it (just ESP version of LC). Majority of frags are old and clean (no cheat at all). As written in the start, which is primarily why I blurred names.

Awp settings please?

N/A. Only subscription I've ever had was ESP, and the majority of frags are recorded post-cheating.

I like your editing! Looking forward for more vids!

Thanks. In fact, I made another one just now for fun. Didn't put as much time into this though.

edit:

Last edited:
Thanks, but this edit was already made so I couldn't (unless I wanted to re-record and re-edit).

No idea what you mean then.

Don't have aimbot, my subscription that ended yesterday didn't support it (just ESP version of LC). Majority of frags are old and clean (no cheat at all). As written in the start, which is primarily why I blurred names.

N/A. Only subscription I've ever had was ESP, and the majority of frags are recorded post-cheating.

Thanks. In fact, I made another one just now for fun. Didn't put as much time into this though.

I mean about bunnyhop, but ok nvm cool vid :D

One question, what AWP settings do you use? and if you use triggerbot, what settings.
Nice edit skills.

@furrxd
I agree with Tox I really like your edits nice work ;)

Thank you :). I updated the second one since it wasn't really "done", but I would say it is now. Added it to the actual thread

I mean about bunnyhop, but ok nvm cool vid :D
Thanks, please check the update :). If you mean bhop script, there is none. It is recorded on my main acc, and I never have, and never will cheat on that acc. Can always have the luck with uneven ground and scrolls (sometimes you get like 4+ in a row if you do mouse-movement to better help your muscle memory when to "scroll" and strafe).

One question, what AWP settings do you use? and if you use triggerbot, what settings.
Nice edit skills.

Thanks. No, unfortunately I've never used any other subscription but the LC ESP so I can't help you there. Most of the demos in that one is old and post-cheating. If I do get a subscription that has an aimbot (multi-hack) I would appreciate any help with it though :).