Some flicks

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
May 7, 2016
Off the bat: I don't know WHY they look so locky. I have 3.50 smooth and 2 super, which is more than enough as I actually tested with POV demos in 128 and 64tick. So, fuck CSGO Demos:

Reactions: bendis916
Off the bat: I don't know WHY they look so locky. I have 3.50 smooth and 2 super, which is more than enough as I actually tested with POV demos in 128 and 64tick. So, fuck CSGO Demos:

looks clean to me :confused: then again i have locky aim even without lc so i might just be used to it

Did not look locky at all:O How high fov are u using??

I agree with Ferre, it doesn't look locky to me. What's your res tho, and u definitely won't get overwatched since my awp without LC is 10x as snappy and locky as that.

I agree with Ferre, it doesn't look locky to me. What's your res tho, and u definitely won't get overwatched since my awp without LC is 10x as snappy and locky as that.
I know I won't be Overwatched, I was just a bit pissy that it looked weird.
As for res it's 1080p

Well to be honest this is impossible even for a pro player to hit those shots without a good aim and shoot because most of the shots its like flick flick flick and thats not possible maybe you cant see the lock cz its fast but if you cant see the lock doesnt mean its possible because also he doesnt miss now this is me as a overwatch person commenting as a normal csgo user i would say your the next fallen :D

Reactions: Aaron

Look clean to me. nice shots man :D

Reactions: $nowii
So this is basically personal preferences. Ok, ty for answer.