Slow transactions?

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello! I bought the LEAGUE supported version 1 month for 35$ and I still haven't received my vip with over 40+ min of waiting. Is this an normal issue and it takes sometime to get your VIP? I did send a ticket and I'm in TS3 and waiting for help. Thank you!

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello! I bought the LEAGUE supported version 1 month for 35$ and I still haven't received my vip with over 40+ min of waiting. Is this an normal issue and it takes sometime to get your VIP? I did send a ticket and I'm in TS3 and waiting for help. Thank you!
Jim will usually get to you in a 24 hour window, He is honestly really fast and is almost instant when he is online, if you bought the cheat during a later time and is overnight then he will get to you usually as soon as he is on. Welcome to LC :D.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Jim will usually get to you in a 24 hour window, He is honestly really fast and is almost instant when he is online, if you bought the cheat during a later time and is overnight then he will get to you usually as soon as he is on. Welcome to LC :D.
So I iwll have to wait till Jim gets online? When does he usually get online he lives in the USA and I'm in EU, Sweden so I wont get my VIP until I'm in bed for today since we have diffrent timezones? Did I get you right?

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So I iwll have to wait till Jim gets online? When does he usually get online he lives in the USA and I'm in EU, Sweden so I wont get my VIP until I'm in bed for today since we have diffrent timezones? Did I get you right?
Its close to 9 to 12 AM here depending on the West or East side in the United states logically speaking, for you it might be like 8 hours or something like that ahead I believe. So yeah he will get on soon. :D

spidey

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i bought it yesterday and im still waiting -_-

Reaction score
Swag Level :
i bought it yesterday and im still waiting -_-
Go on your mail and you have to send details you want for the hack (not the forum) like for example spidey:password123 and it doesnt have to be the same as the forum and he will set your vip up.

spidey

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
who do i send the mail to

spidey

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
okay i send him the screenshot?

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you have any issues regarding your account please submit a support ticket.
Closed.