DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
pvpros = kids admin , they ban u when u rekt them

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
3300 elo and after that they banned me for multiple account without having 2nd account, did 3 tickets without any response. They just know only cry and blame, at one point I had 40/40 wins @ elite rank.

I took 3 skins from this site full of noobs, only players with level 4 with 1.02 kd 500 matches on faceit playing here on pvpro at elite rank and they are admins and best players on that low platform.

Waste of time.

mystral

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
3300 elo and after that they banned me for multiple account without having 2nd account, did 3 tickets without any response. They just know only cry and blame, at one point I had 40/40 wins @ elite rank.

I took 3 skins from this site full of noobs, only players with level 4 with 1.02 kd 500 matches on faceit playing here on pvpro at elite rank and they are admins and best players on that low platform.

Waste of time.
You just described everything ;)

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Just look what kind of people are online. If there are no high rank players, it means the site has reasons to not keep them engaged and interested. in this case its mostly blatant cheaters, winning tournament before admin can interefere, or admins ban good players to have the noob kids shut up in chat about it

Status
Not open for further replies.