Showcase video of my legit settings.

starix

Silver Elite Master
Oct 29, 2014
What do you get if you combine smfc with "aim-assist"? Kappa

This is my super legit settings.

Don't forget to watch in 1080p!

In this video i ONLY use aimbot with 0.75 fov and 10 smooth, without recoil & trigger.

U r not skilld smfc, cuz its not 'super legit' my setts is :/ 1 fov + 20smth is the 'beast formula' for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U r not skilld smfc, cuz its not 'super legit' my setts is :/ 1 fov + 20smth is the 'beast formula' for me

Can you send me your exact settings.
Just for inspiration.
I'll get some private myself soon.
Thinking about grinding to FPLC.

What do you get if you combine smfc with "aim-assist"? Kappa

This is my super legit settings.

Don't forget to watch in 1080p!

In this video i ONLY use aimbot with 0.75 fov and 10 smooth, without recoil & trigger.

I just use 1.00 FOV, how did you manage

I just use 1.00 FOV, how did you manage

In the menu i saw you could lower it below 1.00 but everytime i re-started the program and cs it went back to 1.00, but now i use nofont=1 so i just write 0.75 in settings, dunno if that changes aswell but i guess it works, the rest is all just =0.00 lol.

I changed to smooth 20 after i had done this video, and my settings is really legit, i can't even notice it myself, and i am a perfectionist when it comes to play legit lol.

I changed to smooth 20 after i had done this video, and my settings is really legit, i can't even notice it myself, and i am a perfectionist when it comes to play legit lol.
Trust me, I love legit settings. I strictly play with 1

hey guys, im looking for a config just to use aimbot legit, i dont need anything else

any chance you could send me a config?