Serious about competitive. ONLY plan to use walls.

rjred

Apr 5, 2016
Hey all. I only plan to use Walls/ESP (what's the difference?) in my competitive games. I'm really good at hiding it.

Currently I'm using iw**tcheats and was curious--as far as detection/ban-- how you guys differ from them? So far I've had no issues with my current subscription but I haven't tried to use it on FaceIT, which is something I'm interested in doing in the future. ESEA is another I'd like but no one seems to have one for that.

I'm about to buy Leaguecheats even though i have long enough membership with UnityHacks. But even by looking at vids about this cheat, u can see that this hack is so much better than any other. The aimbot moves like a human would do, and the esp is legit & UNDETECTED on faceit ♥♥♥

Hey all. I only plan to use Walls/ESP (what's the difference?) in my competitive games. I'm really good at hiding it.

Currently I'm using iw**tcheats and was curious--as far as detection/ban-- how you guys differ from them? So far I've had no issues with my current subscription but I haven't tried to use it on FaceIT, which is something I'm interested in doing in the future. ESEA is another I'd like but no one seems to have one for that.
I suggest only using those features to a minimum because one day you will make a small f*** up and that will cost your account. The ESP is limited in range due to Faceits anticheat and Jim doesn't do ESEA cheats. I heard from Jim himself that he beat Organners streak and has almost been undetected for 2+ years or was is 6+years.

@Jimster480 make good cheats
if you buy use the aimbot not the walls bro
and start play in leagues faceit esl etc
Yeah man, the aimbot is revolutionary, walls are walls no matter what the cheat is, but the quality differs between providers, LC having exquisite quality and a reliable design while the others have mediocre quality and look like they were made in microsoft paint, all of them do the same job but to recap the quality matters and the design. In the long run it is better to use aimbot/tb over walls and esp but if you manage to learn and adapt to visual assistance you can do better than a person who uses aimbot w/out walls.

I'm about to buy Leaguecheats even though i have long enough membership with UnityHacks. But even by looking at vids about this cheat, u can see that this hack is so much better than any other. The aimbot moves like a human would do, and the esp is legit & UNDETECTED on faceit ♥♥♥
Every ESP is undetected at faceit.
They have a serversided anticheat blocking far ESP. so you will only be able see enemies with wallhack that are close to you/behind a penetrable wall.

Every ESP is undetected at faceit.
They have a serversided anticheat blocking far ESP. so you will only be able see enemies with wallhack that are close to you/behind a penetrable wall.
True and I can support what FaTaN is saying, ESP's just differ in design and quality IMO but Faceits anticheat only allows you to see in a limited distance right? because that is what I remember from playing on Faceit ages ago XD.