seeking advice and small intro

unknownoob999

Feb 20, 2017
Hello guys, I am a soon-to-be costumer of lc and I was wondering what would the best aimbot feature for me, hopefully some of you can advice me wisely.
I am already a good player, i have played against semi and pro teams and i played well, i have knowledge of the game, and i play at lv10 on faceit with no struggles, but its not enough unfortunately. Im just looking into getting a small boost in my game and i dont know the 1st thing about cheating. what feature do you advice me?

yes, lans and leagues my frend, just want a little boost while still looking 110% legit :p :p
Mhh the best option is private build, but the price is 400$ for only aimbot with very legit settings. Second option is league version of LC, but currently we all wait for bypass. When all will be finished you can buy cfg from Virus for 30$ with very small aim assistance to playing very legit on all leagues.

Mhh the best option is private build, but the price is 400$ for only aimbot with very legit settings. Second option is league version of LC, but currently we all wait for bypass. When all will be finished you can buy cfg from Virus for 30$ with very small aim assistance to playing very legit on all leagues.

yes i read the news im waiting on that too, thanks for the good advice :)