drpepper1337

Aug 28, 2016
Hello! Is this cheat the safest pay cheat out there on vac? How long has it been out for and has it been detected? When? Is the customer base small or big?

And just to make sure, this cheat doesnt contain pSilent?

Last detection was in 2015, 1/3 of user base got banned. The customer base is rather small, which is good for us. LC doesn't have pSilent.
In short; LC is the best p2c you can cheat in terms of security and quality.

I questioned Jimster on this a few days ago when Platinum was cracked, this is what he told me:
They have all tried it a million times.
If they can get through my like 6 layers of security I would be incredibly impressed.
LC hasn't ever been cracked.
Literally there was a single version leaked and bypassed in 2009 and it was fixed and repatched next day, never to be tampered with again.

I've even wagered upto $1500 with some of the best "cheat crackers" to see if they could crack it and they denied after taking 1 look at it.
Hopefully he doesn't mind me putting this out there, if he does he can remove this.

Last detection was in 2015, 1/3 of user base got banned. The customer base is rather small, which is good for us. LC doesn't have pSilent.
In short; LC is the best p2c you can cheat in terms of security and quality.

Sounds good, thanks for answer.

I questioned Jimster on this a few days ago when Platinum was cracked, this is what he told me:

Hopefully he doesn't mind me putting this out there, if he does he can remove this.

I have that cheat. So its true that leaugecheats are more safe on vac?

One question more. Is the leauge version more safe at vac or is it the same security for vac as the other version?
Same security, League Edition just supports shit like Cevo, ESL etc whereas the Non League is just server-side Anticheat like SMAC, FaceIT, VAC etc