Screen turned brown, now when starting computer the screen is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbetappe

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Title.

Anyone know any fixes?

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I`ve heard of blue, black and green sceen, but brown? never have i ever. Try search around a little, on your phone. Does it go instant black? and what did u do before it apperantly went brown and now black

abbetappe

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I`ve heard of blue, black and green sceen, but brown? never have i ever. Try search around a little, on your phone. Does it go instant black? and what did u do before it apperantly went brown and now black
Just played cs, searched around for an hour didnt find anything. The screen just never starts. But when i wait 10 min after shutting it down and boot it up again i get error message that windows started up incorecct, and then I did a backup but that didnt work either, and also i clicked "find solutions" but got error message "couldnt find any solutions"

nitec0re

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Do you have 2 monitors? If so you may have set it to secondary in which case it may stay black until you log in. But brown.... I mean maybe it's just time for a new monitor

Blackz

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Try your monitor on another pc and see if it acts like this again. If not, the windows may be the problem so just reinstall it.

mathiasvk97

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
easiest way to reinstall is by USB. Go to bios change boot settings to the USB and it will automatically get you into the install windows screen if you download windows on USB of course

Status
Not open for further replies.