Safe for Esport?

Kinge

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 9, 2016
Hello Guys this is a Long Question so i mark it Down.

At Jimster or Tox if you Reply please Reply on a Private on Some Fill out Infos.

Is ESL clearly Safe ( Wire ) ?

FaceIT (SMAC) is it Safe with a Low Fov and a Good Trigger?

If i Pay an Admin or an Staff will he help me to get an Config ?

What includes the Cheat for the League? Only an Aimbot or Trigger ( Security stuff to not be too OBV)

Iam new to the Cheat Coder Scene and iam a Semi Professional CSGO Player.

Iam in the ESL and FaceIT and i came to a Point where the People i meet yes they have a Little Helper. I want to Help me out and bring me Back in the Team as good as i can against some other Players.

Questions at the Admins ( as i read @Jimster480 and @ToX )

If there Any Price for a Private Build ( Monthly, Half Year, Quartal, Year)
What does it Include and what you want for that.
Can you help to set up this stuff and help me to understand what i must to config or pre-config infront of A Lan ( do you want some Price Money from me of what i win if its a Private Build ) ?

Give me Everything you can say in a Message at the Rest of you please help me out to Figger out if iam Right here at this site for my Stuff.

Can you add EAC for the 99 Damage League into it ?

Hello Guys this is a Long Question so i mark it Down.

At Jimster or Tox if you Reply please Reply on a Private on Some Fill out Infos.

Is ESL clearly Safe ( Wire ) ?

FaceIT (SMAC) is it Safe with a Low Fov and a Good Trigger?

If i Pay an Admin or an Staff will he help me to get an Config ?

What includes the Cheat for the League? Only an Aimbot or Trigger ( Security stuff to not be too OBV)

Iam new to the Cheat Coder Scene and iam a Semi Professional CSGO Player.

Iam in the ESL and FaceIT and i came to a Point where the People i meet yes they have a Little Helper. I want to Help me out and bring me Back in the Team as good as i can against some other Players.

Questions at the Admins ( as i read @Jimster480 and @ToX )

If there Any Price for a Private Build ( Monthly, Half Year, Quartal, Year)
What does it Include and what you want for that.
Can you help to set up this stuff and help me to understand what i must to config or pre-config infront of A Lan ( do you want some Price Money from me of what i win if its a Private Build ) ?

Give me Everything you can say in a Message at the Rest of you please help me out to Figger out if iam Right here at this site for my Stuff.

Can you add EAC for the 99 Damage League into it ?
esl is safe but there is some extra steps you have to take before playing on it so once you get vip make sure to look and ask around before playing on it.

yes if you pay a staff member they will help you with config but I would recommend trying to set it up your self at first because it is a little confusing but once you get the hang of it you can tweak it to your liking whenever you want.

The league version is for leagues like cevo esl etc the non league version is for MM faceit kickback things like that the league version supports aim and trigger on everything but esp is not supported on everything things like esl and cevo do no support visuals and again before playing on any league like esl and cevo look on the forms for security reasons

and if your already really really good like semi pro you can ask someone like marcus that is in FPL and uses really low settings
but settings act different for everyone so you can't exactly just copy and past some ones settings

and @Jimster480 can do private builds for all leagues even fro esea but the more leagues like eac and esea will be a lot more. BUT I'm not sure if hes doing them right now because hes working on the cheat and getting the league version eac bypass so I'm not sure if hes making private build right now or not if hes not right now he will be in the future