S1mple LC youtube banner

J

Jukka

proxy.php

Nice... each day 1 design. You are applying as AD of LC, aren't you? :D only the font type on the right looks strange imo.

Nice... each day 1 design. You are applying as AD of LC, aren't you? :D only the font type on the right looks strange imo.
i wasnt able to find the md font thats why i choose this one , im just making it 4fun when im mad or smth. Regards

i wasnt able to find the md font thats why i choose this one , im just making it 4fun when im mad or smth. Regards

Hm... not very good if you are creative only when you are mad or similar. Would be more comfortable if you could created such things in a good mood. Or do you need anger for your creativity? Or only to let off steam?

Hm... not very good if you are creative only when you are mad or similar. Would be more comfortable if you could created such things in a good mood. Or do you need anger for your creativity? Or only to let off steam?
i mean im doing without being mad but im following the Web developer study and stuff and i dont have much time for it , when im mad making smth with php or idk.. then im switching to photoshop. Regards :D