Rust or general updates

Jon18

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Forums been a bit dead. Whats the deal with these updates? @Jimster480 have you found a method for a faceit client bypass yet for sale? I recall internals being detected.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Forums been a bit dead. Whats the deal with these updates? @Jimster480 have you found a method for a faceit client bypass yet for sale? I recall internals being detected.
Atm Jimster is working on updates for ProLeague + maintaining GC private which has been the most used products, regarding forum activity, it is lacking yes but that's more of the customer taste nothing much we can do about it.

We are trying to move some backlinks along the way and making partnerships with youtubers but activity comes in time.

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Rust, Apex and maybe ESEA.
The cheat itself is still being worked on and general updates ofc, these will continue as normal.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
At this point in time I don't see any way to add face it support to any of these private cheats. The way that face it client has control over the game itself there is no way to keep any internal cheat undetected.
It used to be possible over a year ago but it is no longer possible now at least from what I have seen.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

1337xLeague

League Player
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Obv the Forum is dead, people waited ages for FaceIt
Atm Jimster is working on updates for ProLeague + maintaining GC private which has been the most used products, regarding forum activity, it is lacking yes but that's more of the customer taste nothing much we can do about it.

We are trying to move some backlinks along the way and making partnerships with youtubers but activity comes in time.
The most people just left and every Admin should know why. #Beta DiveDeep. Youtubers will not help, people just dont are interessted anymore that mutch in LC, since the only thing you can do atm is: EAC mostly and the Price for LC is way higher then other providers that had no bannwave back in 2017 and CSGO MM is a dead game, since its 99% (feeled) cheats or people who try to look "legit" with WH, or they just suck and play the game since like some months...

And tbh, I dont believe that there will be once ESEA here, I like LC, but the trust is gone since longer time.'

Even some of the LC2.5 "Updates that should come with it where missing" (Old Wiki had them, that those Updates will come soonTM like other updates for what people where waiting over 9 months).

Last edited:

Yomonkeh

Reaction score
Swag Level :
So are we getting Rust or not?

fmr

Support
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Obv the Forum is dead, people waited ages for FaceIt
The most people just left and every Admin should know why. #Beta DiveDeep. Youtubers will not help, people just dont are interessted anymore that mutch in LC, since the only thing you can do atm is: EAC mostly and the Price for LC is way higher then other providers that had no bannwave back in 2017 and CSGO MM is a dead game, since its 99% (feeled) cheats or people who try to look "legit" with WH, or they just suck and play the game since like some months...

And tbh, I dont believe that there will be once ESEA here, I like LC, but the trust is gone since longer time.'

Even some of the LC2.5 "Updates that should come with it where missing" (Old Wiki had them, that those Updates will come soonTM like other updates for what people where waiting over 9 months).
What do you mean by the LC 2.5 Updates?

The forum is not actually dead. Some subscribers don’t actually want to visit the forums that much, but they continue to subscribe. If you monitor the people who are online, you will actually see that most users come to the forum from time to time to get updates.

You do know that LC works as it is without getting updates. It only gets updated if it needs to, a major one like bone structures get changed. I think some providers get more rants when updates come from time to time.

As far as you are concerned, the staff are making behind the scene updates in making this website fun. @xans and @Admin are working on it.

We do not have to tell you everything we changed, but we do feel responsible to tell you the updates we have been working on. I believe it is better to get compiled monthly forum updates than everyday meaningless forum updates. You cannot get to see the changes that much if you focus daily.

I am really glad you are stating what you see. If we need to improve on something, feel free to let us know. I appreciate everything you do for us.

Many thanks!

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
since the only thing you can do atm is: EAC
Only if you knew how much people play GamersClub daily... You would know Jimster got it right when he dropped Faceit dead league , ESEA not even a single reason to invest too much time in something clearly not worth the effort for developing.

GC > ESEA > Faceit > whatever league you have in mind.

So please, get your facts straight before posting, as you usually do. Brazilians are not interested in posting, getting fun threads topics, they care about cheating in GC, and that my friend, we deliver.

jabbaws

LE
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
it's true gc has a big playerbase but saying GC>faceit it's just not true xD. i guess we can all agree that faceit has got it right in terms of preventing/detecting cheating on their platform and that it's impossible to have a pay2cheat undetected for any reasonable amount of time.